SP vs Austin East (Sly Stone & Easy gRider vs BeepBeep Mays)

Southtowner

13 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa has beat AE 97-0 in the last two meetings. This season will probably be another beatdown.

Roadrunners are NOT that fast! :thumb:

Untitled-1copy.jpg.e7d313c070150315f60ede5bf7df58f0.jpg

I have watched them a couple times and they are definitely not a speedy team by their standards at all.SP has more overall speed.

3 hours ago, rlh said:

In all honesty, A-E should be able to traintrack anyone in 1A. 

Totally agree with you!  A lot of people think AE is so bad because of the way theyve been getting beat .  AE is still a fairly young team but they still know how to play football and play it well too.  Alcoa is a hard mountain to climb and that goes for anyone but AE will be back to knocking at their door soon. 

I’m looking forward to a complete game from AE tonight.  Just dont take AE lightly

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Totally agree with you!  A lot of people think AE is so bad because of the way theyve been getting beat .  AE is still a fairly young team but they still know how to play football and play it well too.  Alcoa is a hard mountain to climb and that goes for anyone but AE will be back to knocking at their door soon. 

I’m looking forward to a complete game from AE tonight.  Just dont take AE lightly

Turtle only ones saying it will be a runaway is the fellars from jailhouse high.  You think im joking but im not.