SP vs Austin East (Sly Stone & Easy gRider vs BeepBeep Mays)

Southtowner

10 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit everybody knows this Pirates team ain't as strong as teams we've had in the past. I'll just keep it real like Tyrone does. These roadrunners ain't driving 2 hrs and beating these boys on homecoming. It ain't happenin. They can say bulletin board material or don't make that coach mad. I don't care. Pirates will win by at least 3 TDS.

I ain't jokin either 

AE HAS ALREADY SEEN MORE SIZE AND SPEED, THIS WILL BE BIGGEST, FASTEST TEAM SP HAS SEEN I BELIEVE. 3 TDS IS A BIT MUCH. :mrgreen:

46 minutes ago, harley04 said:

AE HAS ALREADY SEEN MORE SIZE AND SPEED, THIS WILL BE BIGGEST, FASTEST TEAM SP HAS SEEN I BELIEVE. 3 TDS IS A BIT MUCH. :mrgreen:

Our boys ain't big and we only have a few that are fast. It's not gonna be easy to come here and win. If the Pirates get up a couple scores I believe AE will lay down. 

13 hours ago, rlh said:

Are you saying the A-E guys reading comprehension is so low they don't know the difference in Maryann County High (Jasper) and SP?  A-E used to play Jasper in the 80s and 90s in the playoffs.  

I’m saying IDK anything about SP so idk who their posters are.  With what said, I didn’t know Jasper is a crow on SP posts.  So chillax with your non comical responses  

2 hours ago, CoyDillard said:If the Pirates get up a couple scores I believe AE will lay down. 

Finally someone with some sense ! IDK about laying down but they will get mad at themselves.  One thing for sure, they wont quit if they get down.  They’ll fight until the final buzzer 

29 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Finally someone with some sense ! IDK about laying down but they will get mad at themselves.  One thing for sure, they wont quit if they get down.  They’ll fight until the final buzzer 

I always like picking at you Turtle but one thing is for sure you are a true blue Roadrunner.I say good luck to both because both need a win!

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Now THAT is a  non-comical response. 

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

I’m saying IDK anything about SP so idk who their posters are.  With what said, I didn’t know Jasper is a crow on SP posts.  So chillax with your non comical responses  

Have to overlook him Turtle. I reckon my brother Roy has tried to learn him some stuff on here but he ain't real bright.