SP vs Austin East (Sly Stone & Easy gRider vs BeepBeep Mays)

Southtowner

22 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Ae is one of the worst teams in the knoxville area and Brainerd hammered them so I look for the pirates to right the ship this week.

Wow, that's really bulletin board material right there!!  Don't base AE's team off a lost to Brainerd.  I don't know what team that was out on the field vs Brainerd but it sure wasn't the team from AE that we love to see.  Plus saying, we're the worst team in Knoxville is a pretty bold statement that's not true sir.    Now like many of my friends from Alcoa is saying, "AE is unpredictable, it all depends on which AE team shows up!"  Yes, the SPEED is there, YES they are DISCIPLINE, and YES they hate being scheduled for homecoming games (that's a slap in the face there).  Just better be ready to "grab your popcorn" (Kiffin's voice)  because WE READY WE READY WE READY

Edited by Turtle

10 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Wow, that's really bulletin board material right there!!  Don't base AE's team off a lost to Brainerd.  I don't know what team that was out on the field vs Brainerd but it sure wasn't the team from AE that we love to see.  Please saying, we're the worst team in Knoxville is a pretty bold statement that's not true sir.    Now like many of my friends from Alcoa is saying, "AE is unpredictable, it all depends on which AE team shows up!"  Yes, the SPEED is there, YES they are DISCIPLINE, and YES they hate being scheduled for homecoming games (that's a slap in the face there).  Just better be ready to "grab your popcorn" (Kiffin's voice)  because WE READY WE READY WE READy

Meet turtle  and home coming is motivation 

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Wow, that's really bulletin board material right there!!  Don't base AE's team off a lost to Brainerd.  I don't know what team that was out on the field vs Brainerd but it sure wasn't the team from AE that we love to see.  Plus saying, we're the worst team in Knoxville is a pretty bold statement that's not true sir.    Now like many of my friends from Alcoa is saying, "AE is unpredictable, it all depends on which AE team shows up!"  Yes, the SPEED is there, YES they are DISCIPLINE, and YES they hate being scheduled for homecoming games (that's a slap in the face there).  Just better be ready to "grab your popcorn" (Kiffin's voice)  because WE READY WE READY WE READY

If A-E were playing Jasper it would be bulletin board material.  You don't see SP folks saying stuff like that.

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Turtle that post came from a Jasper poster. Sp knows this will be a very tough game.  

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

Old Pirate says them Jasper jailhouse high fellers attempting jest yapping. OP agrees the Pirates have not shown signs of being a disciplined Team. That will be the key fer the Pirates Ifin they expect to bring home any sniff of the bacon! The Pirates ain’t gots a right to be full of mess. YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Turtle that post came from a Jasper poster. Sp knows this will be a very tough game.  

I'm assuming Jasper is Marion County poster?  I apologize but that was still harsh and I know those players read that already.  However, I think AE is ready to shock the world per say (Alcoa fans yall know my favorite saying haha).  AE needs a big time win over a championship program.  During the summer when we were posting about this game, you all said SP would be a team going back to the ship with a undefeated record going into the AE game.  Now I'm reading all the turmoil that's going on there.  Did the coach leave under his will power?  Or was he forced out ?  How come the players not responding to the interim coach?  What should I expect from SP offense and defense?  

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I'm assuming Jasper is Marion County poster?  I apologize but that was still harsh and I know those players read that already.  However, I think AE is ready to shock the world per say (Alcoa fans yall know my favorite saying haha).  AE needs a big time win over a championship program.  During the summer when we were posting about this game, you all said SP would be a team going back to the ship with a undefeated record going into the AE game.  Now I'm reading all the turmoil that's going on there.  Did the coach leave under his will power?  Or was he forced out ?  How come the players not responding to the interim coach?  What should I expect from SP offense and defense?  

Turtle I garuntee you cant listen to jailhouse high with all the mess they have pulled.  Most of them never even put the jock on.  Yep recon so.

22 minutes ago, Turtle said:

There were big expectations before the season started with at the time new head coach Chris Jones. A coach that has Coached just about every level of football ( CFL,NFL,College ) and  regardless of how I feel about what he did he is still a very good football coach. He came in and implemented his style of offense and defense ( note called both offense and defense ) he stayed for only one game and hightailed it out of town.  On top of that Sp missed three games covid related and now trying to adjust to again new coaching.   There is a lot more I know I'm leaving out but that is the gist of it.  Sp still has plenty of speed and good athletes at the skill positions but are extremely week on the line. We are missing some much needed starters as well.  I still believe Sp has the pieces to puzzle to get them back to the championship game but thus far they haven't been able to put them in the right places.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

That was the snake oil salesman Jones man that scheduled that and then quit after coaching our boys one game.  Im not joking either.

BRAD WAGGONER IS OUR NEW COACH, WE HOPE HE LOVES THIS PLACE IT BEAUTIFUL. WE JUST NEED STABILITY WERE LOYAL FRI. NIGHT FANS. JUST LIKE SP. :mrgreen: