Henry County @ Paducah Tilghman

BigRed88

3 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

HC isn’t losing out, but 5-5 is a real possibility. 

If we are real lucky we may win one of the next 3. So my fingers are crossed we can get to 4-6. Henry County just doesn't have any answers for the offense right now. Unless a miracle happens and somebody decides to step up out of no where. I just don't see how we can score with Tilghman and Portland. NE who knows. But those other two I really have my guard up against them.

5 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

If we are real lucky we may win one of the next 3. So my fingers are crossed we can get to 4-6. Henry County just doesn't have any answers for the offense right now. Unless a miracle happens and somebody decides to step up out of no where. I just don't see how we can score with Tilghman and Portland. NE who knows. But those other two I really have my guard up against them.

HC still likely goes 6-4, but dropping one of the last 3 wouldn’t be a shock. 

No offense but you have a propensity for being dramatic af on here. HC is not in a good spot right now, but if our balls would drop just a centimeter or two and maybe actually have some leadership on the team step up we wouldn’t have a close game in any of the remaining 3. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

No offense but you have a propensity for being dramatic af on here. HC is not in a good spot right now, but if our balls would drop just a centimeter or two and maybe actually have some leadership on the team step up we wouldn’t have a close game in any of the remaining 3. 

Dramatic? Brother you just need a good dose of reality! You always been a little bit of a punk when somebody calls out the team. You can't stand it. Im just telling the truth. There is at least two other guys i know on here that would tell you the same thing but they probably won't. You probably go MIA if what I said becomes a reality...

Edited by BigRed88

1 minute ago, BigRed88 said:

Dramatic? Brother you just need a good dose of reality! You always been a little bit of punk when somebody calls out the team. You can't stand it. Im just telling the truth. There is at least two other guys i know on here that would tell you the same thing but they probably won't. You probably go MIA if what I said becomes a reality...

That wasn’t a personal attack. Your posts really are just really dramatic  sometimes, especially when things aren’t going well. But perhaps I could’ve worded it better.

Regardless, I’m pretty much here every week, and unless I’m busy, I’m sure I’ll still be here if we go 3-7. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

So smart guy, where is the points coming from offensively?? Cole Townsend is our ONLY hope at RB, Jayce Kendall was our ONLY hope at WR. Other guys seem to be hit or miss on whether they catch the ball or not when it hits them in the numbers. So I want you to answer the question...

Don't call me dramatic when what I'm saying is a very strong possibility now with two of our three best players gone for the season. I hope we can find enough to beat NE at the least but if you don't think it's a possibility to go 3-7 or 4-6 then you absolutely no nothing about football...or your just delusional.

Just now, BigRed88 said:

So smart guy, where is the points coming from offensively?? Cole Townsend is our ONLY hope at RB, Jayce Kendall was our ONLY hope at WR. Other guys seem to be hit or miss on whether they catch the ball or not when it hits them in the numbers. So I want you to answer the question...

Idk. Morgan Barrick showed promise at RB a couple weeks ago. The frosh just finished up their season so we may see a nice dose of the Rack kid. 

WR I actually think we could have several options if we mix and match a bit. I still say Caden Marshall could be a  great weapon there, and whatever happened to Norman Duncan? Get him in a few tip drills and then just let him run. 

I understand the negativity, but I’m not sure I get the hopelessness. 

7 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

That wasn’t a personal attack. Your posts really are just really dramatic  sometimes, especially when things aren’t going well. But perhaps I could’ve worded it better.

Regardless, I’m pretty much here every week, and unless I’m busy, I’m sure I’ll still be here if we go 3-7. 

Listen when things aren't going well, I just tell it how it is, whether it rubs people the wrong way or not I really don't care. Name one time when I criticized this team and it wasn't warranted? Beginning of the season I called this the softest Henry County team I may have ever seen! Well.....I cant see where I'm wrong there yet...No, I dont want to call them soft but I mean D@mn...maybe this group just doesn't have that "it" factor to them, that "edge." But regardless this is not a very good Henry County team. Popular opinion or not...

7 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Idk. Morgan Barrick showed promise at RB a couple weeks ago. The frosh just finished up their season so we may see a nice dose of the Rack kid. 

WR I actually think we could have several options if we mix and match a bit. I still say Caden Marshall could be a  great weapon there, and whatever happened to Norman Duncan? Get him in a few tip drills and then just let him run. 

I understand the negativity, but I’m not sure I get the hopelessness. 

The only thing I agree with is getting the freshman some serious playing time. My opinion we have nothing to lose. Play some of those kids and see what their made of...

1 minute ago, BigRed88 said:

Listen when things aren't going well, I just tell it how it is, whether it rubs people the wrong way or not I really don't care. Name one time when I criticized this team and it wasn't warranted? Beginning of the season I called this the softest Henry County team I may have ever seen! Well.....I cant see where I'm wrong there yet...No, I dont want to call them soft but I mean D@mn...maybe this group just doesn't have that "it" factor to them, that "edge." But regardless this is not a very good Henry County team. Popular opinion or not...

you have to make it to round 3 so I can see you guys in Springfield.  I couldn’t make the trip to Paris

Just now, TheCommissioner said:

you have to make it to round 3 so I can see you guys in Springfield.  I couldn’t make the trip to Paris

I would be happier than a fat kid in a donut shop if we made it to the 3rd round...we probably would have to beat Memphis Central to get there and that would be no easy task.