Henry County @ Paducah Tilghman

BigRed88

2 minutes ago, mmb said:

Henry County wins their next two games by 20+, and you @BigRed88 know for a fact I’m not a very positive person :ph34r:

:lol: yes I know that very well! Maybe so if the play calling gets better and put players in a better position to succeed. Normally I would be VERY confident heading into the game with both NE and Portland. I just need to see us put it together. Hopefully with this little change it sparks something. We ever thought about trying some up tempo offense? Lol I kinda like Josh Heupel's offense at Tennessee. :popcorneater::bored:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Inman beat Martin tonight 32-28 in the semis to go to the West TN state championship. 

A buddy just told me about that. How impressive is that? After the way the season started for Inman, this may be one of, if not the best coaching and teamwork I have ever seen at Inman and thats saying something. Congratulations to those boys and coaching staff. Go bring home another championship!!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

A buddy just told me about that. How impressive is that? After the way the season started for Inman, this may be one of, if not the best coaching and teamwork I have ever seen at Inman and thats saying something. Congratulations to those boys and coaching staff. Go bring home another championship!!!!

They were up and down to start the season but the last few weeks they seemed to turn a corner. I think they’ve came together as a team and really started figuring out what works for them. There is talent on that team in both classes and I believe they will be really good next year.

25 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

They were up and down to start the season but the last few weeks they seemed to turn a corner. I think they’ve came together as a team and really started figuring out what works for them. There is talent on that team in both classes and I believe they will be really good next year.

Thats great. Always good to hear! They must have figured it out because its working now!!