Battle of the Boro

TomLHS

3 hours ago, Grunt said:

Gotta go with my man Creasy in this one. Riverdale is good, but not Oakland good. Pats take this one.  Place will be rocking tho.

Isn't this one on channel 30 ?

I agree with you. Creasy will get it done. I predict a slow start for OHS but they will tear it up and seal the deal after half. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D4Sports said:

From East Tennessee catching my first battle of the Boro same start times? Good place to eat? Coming to root for Oakland 

Toot's is great.   Chicken fingers basket shaken in medium with a side of hot and blue cheese.   I swear I've eaten this same meal there for about 25 years.  Marina's on the square for really good Italian.   Calzones, lasagna, pizza.  Great marinara sauce.   Being half Sicilian, I'm picky about marinara I don't make.   Their's is great.  Eggplant parm is delicious also. Good burger places are a dime a dozen in the boro.   Busters is one of my favorites.   Locally owned and been there forever. 

Edited by ttitan27

9 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Toot's is great.   Chicken fingers basket shaken in medium with a side of hot and blue cheese.   I swear I've eaten this same meal there for about 25 years.  Marina's on the square for really good Italian.   Calzones, lasagna, pizza.  Great marinara sauce.   Being half Sicilian, I'm picky about marinara I don't make.   Their's is great.  Eggplant parm is delicious also. Good burger places are a dime a dozen in the boro.   Busters is one of my favorites.   Locally owned and been there forever. 

Second both of those as well. Hard to beat a calzone from Marina's