Rebulls travull two Hawk Vallee

STARSNBARS

21 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

Hardin Valley is a big school with a very down football program right now. Don't see much light at the end of the tunnel this week. Just hope Maryville takes its foot off the gas after it gets up enough. 

This Head Ball Coach knows when to gear down. Like stars said earlier HVA has played some competitive games against murvil over the years, so I hope letting off the gas is necessary.

I'm not sure how this thread got to page three because Hardin Valley totally sucks. Maryville would get a better game out of splitting up into and playing a Red and Black game Friday as to play this horrible school that pretends to have a football team played at the worst stadium built for a soccer field in the entire state. It had the worst playing surface in the state until Jimmy bought them a plastic football field a few years back. It would be fitting if there was a bowl game played season ending at the Turd Capital of all football teams in Maynardville called the Turd Bowl and let HVA and Heritage find out who stinks the worst.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm not sure how this thread got to page three because Hardin Valley totally sucks. Maryville would get a better game out of splitting up into and playing a Red and Black game Friday as to play this horrible school that pretends to have a football team played at the worst stadium built for a soccer field in the entire state. It had the worst playing surface in the state until Jimmy bought them a plastic football field a few years back. It would be fitting if there was a bowl game played season ending at the Turd Capital of all football teams in Maynardville called the Turd Bowl and let HVA and Heritage find out who stinks the worst.

I’ll take HVA by 2 due to a self inflicted safety by Heritage.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 8:36 PM, Red Rebels said:

An opponent is stronger than NO opponent!

Not necessarily true when schools like Powell and Central run from ya. That says a bunch. We will see who’s on top come the second week of December. I’m guessing Alcoa goes up by 3, unless y’all find a couple of championships from the early 1900’s to add…:lol:

On 10/11/2021 at 7:42 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Ha....for sure! I've got to run the other way when I see the guy that shot his self with his own pistol.:lol: Talking firearms, I've shot IDPA and Fclass since the old gunny days....never seen you at any matches??? Next match, Nov 7th. 8am. Come show me what ya got! :grin:

Dont need matches .... natural ability. Yep ADs are a beotch

14 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Not necessarily true when schools like Powell and Central run from ya. That says a bunch. We will see who’s on top come the second week of December. I’m guessing Alcoa goes up by 3, unless y’all find a couple of championships from the early 1900’s to add…:lol:

Lmao.... take it easy on whatever jr high team you play this week

12 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This would have been a good week to scheduled a colonoscopy so I could look at all my friends and have an excuse for not going to this game. Going to a game at Hardin Valley is a pain in the rear so what's the difference. 

You will really appreciate the fact that there is standing water in some type of creek or pond behind the visitors’ side and every few minutes a sewage type smell wafts throughout the bleachers. Also there aren’t speakers on the visitors side (which I know is fairly common) so it’s tough to hear the announcer. And definitely don’t schedule that colonoscopy because if you should need to use the facilities at HVA, you will have to walk all the way back to the home side (to be fair, they are nicer restrooms than most, it’s just there’s only the one area to use). 

Edited by Bluegreymom
Typo