Haywood vs Covington!!!

Kruger77

46 minutes ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

MTSU doesn’t sound bad! 

14 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

I’d love for it to be in Memphis, i wish TN did like all other states. Have it at the titans stadium!

I would sign off on both. Just seems pretty unfair to the people that live on the left end of the state to have to travel 6-7 hours one way to goto the championship game. When it was centrally located, it was a day trip for everyone. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Stacmot, I have my GoFan tix. Are you attending tonite in person?

Hey CHARGERFAN, I'm glad you got your tickets!  Do you already have on your purple and gold garb?  I really want to attend in person, but we're still sheltering in place  (at least avoiding large crowds no matter whether they are indoors or outdoors).

If you're still planning to eat at The Basket, they can get busy.  You might want to get there a little early.

I'm going to send you a message in the next hour or so.

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Also, seems like it is only fair to leave the game in the middle of the state.... 

I know there has been threads about this before but an interesting idea, just my opinion, is rotate the championship location with the "home" team. When the west side of the bracket is the "home" team, have the game location towards the western part of the state and when the eastern side of the bracket is the "home" team have the game location on the eastern end of the state. Probably a silly idea and will never happen but hey,, makes good conversation. 

Haywood wins tonight rather handily. Covington has trouble running the ball against teams that they can't out athlete, even more so when they can't successfully throw the ball. Haywood has no reason not to put 9 in the box and see what happens. I also do not believe that Covington will be successful at stopping Haywood's passing attack. Haywood is a well balanced team on offense and should be able to put up points. Hope it is a good, clean, injury free game for both teams, but I like Haywood in this one. 

• Like 1