EAST ROBERTSON AT FORREST 2021

GeneralForrest

21 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

I watched a bunch livestream games tonight saw this one as well. Forrest definitely looked flat. They said #11 is a freshmen and #7 a sophomore. Also first QB start for ER from what they were saying 

It was his first start. Is Forrests region that pittiful or is ER region that impressive?

3 minutes ago, Mottomotto said:

It was his first start. Is Forrests region that pittiful or is ER region that impressive?

ER region is pretty stout. ER only lost to Westmoreland by 3 and they only lost to an 8-1 White House tonight 35 to 28. They also got TC and H20 in that region. Pretty solid region overall. After looking at what Marion did to Forrest I thougt ER would win by a couple of scores. 

1 minute ago, Tiger2 said:

ER region is pretty stout. ER only lost to Westmoreland by 3 and they only lost to an 8-1 White House tonight 35 to 28. They also got TC and H20 in that region. Pretty solid region overall. After looking at what Marion did to Forrest I thougt ER would win by a couple of scores. 

White House is legit I can definitely speak for that

Just now, Tiger2 said:

H2Oman what you think.

Big games next week. H2O and TC. Meigs and Marion. Losers looking at a tough first round game against Tyner and Westmoreland. Could be an upset there after a fierce rivalry week this upcoming week. 

Yeah I can tell you that I’m really hoping we can beat TC this week… not just because it’s for the region, but I’m not excited at the thought of playing Tyner in rd 1. 

As far as Westy goes… They’ve always played great defense, but if they can put some points in the board like they did tonight, they definitely could put a scare in someone for sure!  I don’t think they could win, but they sure could scare Meigs and MC.

Just now, H2Oman said:

Yeah I can tell you that I’m really hoping we can beat TC this week… not just because it’s for the region, but I’m not excited at the thought of playing Tyner in rd 1. 

As far as Westy goes… They’ve always played great defense, but if they can put some points in the board like they did tonight, they definitely could put a scare in someone for sure!  I don’t think they could win, but they sure could scare Meigs and MC.

Its going to be hard for us going on the road to Marion but I believe its a better matchup for us than Tyner was. I hope we don't run into them again either. Home field advantage on the line though the quarterfinals, senior nights, and a lot of pride on the line. Going to be an intense night of football. 

This is one of them nights there will not be much scoreboard checking or messaging. I plan on enjoying some hard hitting football and hoping for the best after its all over. I am tired of going to TC however. It is a nice little town and has a great football environment. We were lucky enough to go 1-1 there the last couple of years we played. 

Glad we didn't have to run into you guys. From what I observed last couple of years you all spread the ball around a lot more than TC and we have a lot of difficulty stopping the pass. We got a great run Defense however.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

White House is legit I can definitely speak for that

White house had the weakest defense besides portland than westmoreland played all year. Every westmoreland game including tonight has come down to a last posession except for smith co and TC. The score of the smith game was 6-0 in the 4th. TC went for 2 and got them and made the final 16-7. Small little bullcrap penalties and bobbled snaps have killed us. We could very easily be a 1 loss team 

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Offsides on ER. Why did they stop the play!?!? So STUPID Now he has to kick it again. Thankfully he made it again. 7-7. Early 2nd Q

If the defenses is in the neutral zone before the snap the play is dead. Big difference from Friday night, college and Sunday ball. 

• Like 1