#1 Meigs County @ #4 Marion County

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Our hospitality wasn't good?

I have been to Marion twice that I can recall, the 1st time was my senior year and it was a horrible experience not only because we lost, there were multiple MC fans walking behind our bench, cussing and slandering our kids about their season's ending, the 2nd time was much more hospitable and a good clean environment.  

42 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I have been to Marion twice that I can recall, the 1st time was my senior year and it was a horrible experience not only because we lost, there were multiple MC fans walking behind our bench, cussing and slandering our kids about their season's ending, the 2nd time was much more hospitable and a good clean environment.  

Every fan base has some.  Maybe you will get to come back again this year and have a good experience.  I think he was just referring to playing us in the first round every year.

This game will be fun to watch.  I think Marion's d will be the best the Tigers have seen so far.  Can Fitz find a weakness and exploit it on Friday night?  I bet mc will have to make adjustments because I am sure he has seen something he likes in his preparation.   Likewise meigs defense will probably be the best we have seen as well.  We are pretty much a one dimensional team though so I expect meigs to load the box with 9 or 10 guys.  Only problem if a back slips thru the cracks it may be off to the races.  If meigs can slow down the rushing attack then it could be a long night for Marion.  I'm sure that there will be a few new plays put in on both sides.  I just hope our tarps are big enough to keep the field dry........lol