#1 Meigs County @ #4 Marion County

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this lying lips? You beat that chest all year about how good you are but dont have the seeds to say you will win? With the speed and SEC caliber hole nockers jailhouse high has you shouldnt have much to worry about. I garuntee only games you will say you will win is the ones that other team is way down Murphys pole which is pretty much your entire schedule. Im not joking either. 

:popcorneater:

I like Jasper by 2 scores in this one. Everyone looks at Taye and Alex, but watch out for Sam. He will be the key in this game. I think both lines will cancel each other out and it goes to who has the better skill kids. Good luck to both in injury free game. Both teams will make deep playoff runs.

37 minutes ago, powerp said:

I like Jasper by 2 scores in this one. Everyone looks at Taye and Alex, but watch out for Sam. He will be the key in this game. I think both lines will cancel each other out and it goes to who has the better skill kids. Good luck to both in injury free game. Both teams will make deep playoff runs.

If I lived near this game I would love to see it.Two very good teams battling.I love this stuff.

Edited by orngnblk

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this lying lips? You beat that chest all year about how good you are but dont have the seeds to say you will win? With the speed and SEC caliber hole nockers jailhouse high has you shouldnt have much to worry about. I garuntee only games you will say you will win is the ones that other team is way down Murphys pole which is pretty much your entire schedule. Im not joking either. 

You got me mixed up with little brother down the road.  I call a spade a spade, believe that. Little brother is always the one playing the poor little 1a card.  Go talk about beating the school for the blind in your district.  Oh yeah you played oakland, good for you. I never said I wouldn't make a pick.  To early in the week for that.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

You got me mixed up with little brother down the road.  I call a spade a spade, believe that. Little brother is always the one playing the poor little 1a card.  Go talk about beating the school for the blind in your district.  Oh yeah you played oakland, good for you. I never said I wouldn't make a pick.  To early in the week for that.

LRDAO…little brother updated the schedule this year in case you didnt see.  Two games had to get canceled due to that Covid mess.   Even your own jailhouse high posters are calling you out.  You jailhouse fellars was even scared that Creasy man was in the same county.  You think im joking but im not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 423Ball said:

This should be a great game. I would have thought Meigs all the way but the Tyner game has me scratching my head about this one. 

Happens to the best of us. We didn't match upnwell with Tyner and they were just a great team. We were fortunate enough to come out with a win in that game but also only played one good half of football that game. It is what it is.

24 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Happens to the best of us. We didn't match upnwell with Tyner and they were just a great team. We were fortunate enough to come out with a win in that game but also only played one good half of football that game. It is what it is.

It happens Yeti. Better to win ugly then not win at all.