Week 11 - Oak Ridge vs Campbell County

CardinalGrey

48 minutes ago, RealNews865 said:

Coming from troll that all you do is talk about 2 players all day !!! Stop it !!! I know you will get beat by Central +28 running clock by half time like Maryville did you guys last week!  

And  that white Jeep you have , might want to get some cover for your front seats your wife tends to lose her mind from time to time .

I will see you Friday night  let’s see if you talk as bad as you text on this forum sir!!! FYI You really might want get your weight up and have your DS ready to get plugged !!! 

This is my first post and it will be my last! I had quite a few local coaches reach out to me this evening and let me know that my name was being thrown around in a negative light on T. I have no idea who this “person” is that is posting about me and taking it to an entirely new level by making it personal. YOU obviously have an issue with me. YOU obviously know me! YOU obviously have an axe to grind! Funny that you have posted my name a couple of times on this forum, yet you hide behind RealNews865. Let’s be REAL for a moment…. I have been coaching for 20+ years! From South Dakota, to TN, back home to GA and back here to Knoxville. I love West HS! I will never apologize for that! I love our students! I love our football players! 

I assure YOU that I have more on my plate than worrying about student athletes that do not want to be a part of West HS or the West HS football team. I have ALWAYS wished nothing but the best for those kids that decide they want to go elsewhere. I will always be a fan of those kids that left us this past year. ALWAYS! That is REALNEWS!

if you know me, you should probably have my phone number. Use it! If you don’t have it, here ya go. 770-468-4204. 

As for my wife…. Why don’t YOU say it to her face tough guy! I promise you, she can take care of herself. 

I do hope to see YOU on Friday night! Be sure to buy your ticket online and come out and support the West Rebels or the Central Bobcats! It should be a dang good game. 

One thing for sure, the 5A State Championship will have to run thru one of these two teams fields THIS YEAR based on the TSSAA brackets!

Maybe some of you techie people can find out where this character YoungBuck is posting from and pass that Real News on to this guy. I can assure ya, it isn’t ME.

Rod Ellerbee

West HS

TE’s Coach(just in case you fine folks wanted to check HIS work)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, RodneyEllerbee said:

This is my first post and it will be my last! I had quite a few local coaches reach out to me this evening and let me know that my name was being thrown around in a negative light on T. I have no idea who this “person” is that is posting about me and taking it to an entirely new level by making it personal. YOU obviously have an issue with me. YOU obviously know me! YOU obviously have an axe to grind! Funny that you have posted my name a couple of times on this forum, yet you hide behind RealNews865. Let’s be REAL for a moment…. I have been coaching for 20+ years! From South Dakota, to TN, back home to GA and back here to Knoxville. I love West HS! I will never apologize for that! I love our students! I love our football players! 

I assure YOU that I have more on my plate than worrying about student athletes that do not want to be a part of West HS or the West HS football team. I have ALWAYS wished nothing but the best for those kids that decide they want to go elsewhere. I will always be a fan of those kids that left us this past year. ALWAYS! That is REALNEWS!

if you know me, you should probably have my phone number. Use it! If you don’t have it, here ya go. 770-468-4204. 

As for my wife…. Why don’t YOU say it to her face tough guy! I promise you, she can take care of herself. 

I do hope to see YOU on Friday night! Be sure to buy your ticket online and come out and support the West Rebels or the Central Bobcats! It should be a dang good game. 

One thing for sure, the 5A State Championship will have to run thru one of these two teams fields THIS YEAR based on the TSSAA brackets!

Maybe some of you techie people can find out where this character YoungBuck is posting from and pass that Real News on to this guy. I can assure ya, it isn’t ME.

Rod Ellerbee

West HS

I like the post and sorry you have to deal with this crazy.Some people dont know when to stop.Good luck Friday

1 hour ago, RodneyEllerbee said:

Rod Ellerbee

West HS

I hit the Thanks button. Best wishes Friday night.

The Athletic Director at Oak Ridge High School  Mike Mullins checks all the information on all transfers and I can assure you he doesn't let anything slip. If someone is playing for Oak Ridge in any sport they have been throughly checked out and cleared to play. End of story!

WILDCAT PRIDE

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bounder said:

The Athletic Director at Oak Ridge High School  Mike Mullins checks all the information on all transfers and I can assure you he doesn't let anything slip. If someone is playing for Oak Ridge in any sport they have been throughly checked out and cleared to play. End of story!

WILDCAT PRIDE

Well from what I hear some CC parents are going to let B. Childress be the judge of that...#3seedregardless 

11 hours ago, RodneyEllerbee said:

Rod Ellerbee

West HS

Whoomp there it is! Now that is real news!  This could be easily resolved with a phone call.  I would suggest to whoever the person is behind RealNews that decided to make their issue with the coach both personal and public, go ahead and dial up that phone number and there will be no doubt that this post is for real.  

• Upvote 1