Dobbuns Bent-It comes two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

I thought you had forgot to start the thread, STARS so I started one too... if a mod sees this, delete my thread.

The survivor and advancer is not in question.... only the final score.  The Red Rebels could probably win this game 77-0 but will probably win something closer to 49-7 since they're a classy bunch.

Either way, a week from now, it'll be time to get out the basketballs in Kingsport and looking forward to what should be a special season in the Buck Van Huss Dome.

Anything else to add, that I am missing here?

Edited by SWVAHavokFan

7 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Yea well, This ain't last year. Maryville will be able to name the score in this one. We couldn't even cross the goal line against Science Hill. And our secondary is even worse than last year, If you can believe that. You guys may be able to forfeit the game and still win. 

I see a round of covid hitting db this coming week.

Edited by thehill23

Lett me ennurjeck rite hear......

Thainks SWVAHF looks like we startid tha threads att tha saim time

Tha Indy-uns play ole hard nosed footbawl and ewe bettur bee reddy....

Waco iz steal tha onlyest CoachT mimburr two bee tawlked abowt onn live tv....:popcorneater:

And enny hi skool thaits tha almur tomatur ov tha lait grait Ron Wright iz gonna bee tuff....(polightlee reemove yore hats and bow yourns heads)....:thumb:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1