TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

3 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Not the main reason I’m stepping away, i have a stronger passion than radio that has been calling my name since I graduated high school, and this past summer I dove into an opportunity to chase a dream and enrolled as a 26 yr old college Freshman, and that dream is very obtainable but unfortunately to accomplish that dream I need my Friday nights back, I will still pay attention on here and will still go to some games, not just TC games. Me and my wife are also looking forward to starting a family(lord willing). To anyone else out there on these boards, it’s never to late to chase you dream and every dream is worth chasing! I’ll still be on here frequently for the rest of the season, and would appreciate any prayers to help me along the way. Never goodbyes always see you laters:thumb:

Then that’s a good reason to step away… Good luck chasing your dream and starting a family!

Cant go wrong with either one!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Any chance the TC football players hop on coacht again this week to bash @TynerRamFan like they did @H2Oman?

Hopefully Blake gets that fixed because that exchange on here last week between your players and H20Man was pathetic. It might also be a good idea to tell that Mcguire boy who was yelling and cussing at our entire team and a few coaches at halftime to stay home this week because these Tyner boys are liable to fold him.

I find it hard to believe TC recover's from that devastating loss last week and predict a big Tyner beatdown. 

I agree with you. The reaction Friday night of the TC team wasn't good. I think the team has quiet on Blake. The TC players don't seem to care at least the kids I have talked too. 

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

I agree with you. The reaction Friday night of the TC team wasn't good. I think the team has quiet on Blake. The TC players don't seem to care at least the kids I have talked too. 

Why?????

The man has loss one game this year and has led you to the semis in all three years he has been there!!! 

I don’t get it!

1 hour ago, Lockerroomheckler said:

Why didn’t you do something about it then chubby? 

Because you were wasted and I did not want to spend the night in jail over something as meaningless as you.

Did you forget that a majority of the posters on this board from TC and H20 are old enough to remember when you "played" hs sports and wise enough to know that you were not good at any.

I would watch what you say towards Tyner this week. Everyone from around here knows that you are harmless. They probably do not.

Edited by PiddyDaFull
  • Thanks 1

• CoachT locked this topic