Lewis county vs Cascade

CascadeChampion

23 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I am beginning to feel sorry for you. Anybody with such a pitiful life that all you can do is cry on a message board about someone you have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER is living a sad existence.

Come on down to the Junkyard and I will buy you dinner. We can have Coach stop by so you can whine to him in person.

Ought to be a hoot.

Who is crying?

Who has no control?

Why would someone want to travel to Hohenwald to go to a junkyard, much less just to eat dinner at one? This is what I am talking about! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Who is crying?

Who has no control?

Why would someone want to travel to Hohenwald to go to a junkyard, much less just to eat dinner at one? This is what I am talking about! 

Answers

1. You-all the time. Your fixation on Lewis County, and Coach Sharp in general, are signs of deeper emotional concerns.

2. Again you. You can't control yourself. You are unable to let it alone. I am sure you will prove it again as you constantly do.

3. As much as you claim to know about Hohenwald, you should know that the junkyard dog steakhouse is pretty good eats right in town.

4. It is 8:32 AM. Let's see how long it takes before you prove #2 correct.

55 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Answers

1. You-all the time. Your fixation on Lewis County, and Coach Sharp in general, are signs of deeper emotional concerns.

2. Again you. You can't control yourself. You are unable to let it alone. I am sure you will prove it again as you constantly do.

3. As much as you claim to know about Hohenwald, you should know that the junkyard dog steakhouse is pretty good eats right in town.

I bet he is chomping all his fingernails off, screaming,  pacing back and forth in nothing but his underwear, and ripping all the Lewis County news papers off his wall wanting to respond. Dude definitely has a very deep dark emotional issue. 

20 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I bet he is chomping all his fingernails off, screaming,  pacing back and forth in nothing but his underwear, and ripping all the Lewis County news papers off his wall wanting to respond. Dude definitely has a very deep dark emotional issue. 

Loving it.

2 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Answers

Same could be said about you responding....you can't resist Michael Myers....Halloween is over

2 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Answers

1) I do not have a fixation on their coach, team or town. I have never spoken of him. I have only stated he has two buddies at the T$$AA that help rig his regions.

I just think it’s funny and fun to get on here and call them and their posters (you) out on such a fake program. If I wasn’t stating the truth, people (you) would not get mad about it.

2) Oh, I am able to leave it alone. Very seldom pop on here during the off season but, you prolly should have just joined this with #1 but, I guess it makes you feel that you actually have more to say to branch into another number.

3) The only thing I claim to know about Hohenwald is that their team is fake because they play weak schedules year in and year out. By the way, who would name a restaurant a name like that and who from out of town would want to eat at a place with a name such as that?

4) Ha, glad you responded. I enjoy good banter.

1 hour ago, pcwoody said:

Loving it.

Hey old timer.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

7-4

12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Cascade is a horrible football team. I said it the week before the Forrest game and I will repeat it. And they have virtually zero playoff chops among the kids there. Lewis is winning this. 

General, I for one hope you are correct! Personally, I would like to see Lewis win tonight and advance to the second round. Whichever they play, they may have a chance to make it to the third round if; your Rockets are not playing to par as you have stated and Hohenwald can get up or, if they can get up for Adamsville (though Adamsville is a terrible team). I don't see a team from either region making it past Westview but it would be good for them to have a 9-4 record which I think is better than 10-1 or 10-2 because it shows more desire.

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

1) I do not have a fixation on their coach, team or town. I have never spoken of him. I have only stated he has two buddies at the T$$AA that help rig his regions.

I just think it’s funny and fun to get on here and call them and their posters (you) out on such a fake program. If I wasn’t stating the truth, people (you) would not get mad about it.

2) Oh, I am able to leave it alone. Very seldom pop on here during the off season but, you prolly should have just joined this with #1 but, I guess it makes you feel that you actually have more to say to branch into another number.

3) The only thing I claim to know about Hohenwald is that their team is fake because they play weak schedules year in and year out. By the way, who would name a restaurant a name like that and who from out of town would want to eat at a place with a name such as that?

4) Ha, glad you responded. I enjoy good banter.

Hey old timer.

7-4

I thought I was done responding but u had to leave an opening AGAIN. U took a break for awhile how his two buddies rig the region. I have already explained several times how regions are drawn up geographically. Their is only two regions they can b a part of and they are right in the middle. It can’t b helped the regions aren’t very strong. U initially said they should go across state and play in a tougher region which shows how much of an idiot u are concerning the demographics of high school football. Not only do u keep beating a dead horse but u continue to beat your meat w an obvious obsession regarding LC football. Please go climb in a hole and take your time climbing out

7 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

I thought I was done responding but u had to leave an opening AGAIN. U took a break for awhile how his two buddies rig the region. I have already explained several times how regions are drawn up geographically. Their is only two regions they can b a part of and they are right in the middle. It can’t b helped the regions aren’t very strong. U initially said they should go across state and play in a tougher region which shows how much of an idiot u are concerning the demographics of high school football. Not only do u keep beating a dead horse but u continue to beat your meat w an obvious obsession regarding LC football. Please go climb in a hole and take your time climbing out

THEY JUST CAN'T QUIT YOU @Pizzpatriot2!!!!!