Playoffs Round 1: Dyer County @ Henry County

BigRed88

17 minutes ago, westtennvfl said:

I don’t know what I’m more excited about. The game tonight or the new field. The fact I don’t have to watch a football game being played in a cow pasture any more is just as exciting. 

I'm assuming you are referring about the DC field ugh cow pasture.:lol:

1 hour ago, BigRed88 said:

I love this shii...two teams that really hate each other. Some may call it a rivalry some say DC has to beat HC more than that one time for it to be any type of rivalry. Either way you look at it, the talking comes to an end tonight at 7:00. In this game, hits will be harder, tempers may even flare, but I can guarantee this is gonna be a show! Strap those helmets on tight tonight boys, we are on a D@MN mission in this game!!!!!! BELIEVE THAT!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!

BigRed88, i was going to sit this one out, but now after reading this i am going to be there to witness the #### whooping that DC is going to get.:popcorneater:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Glad to see the HC posters back to their normal selves, after all the doom and gloom a couple weeks ago. Good luck to the Patriots tonight.

Many adjustments where made with coaches and players and we saw an old school looking HC team beat the brakes off of a pretty good Portland team last week. That 56-0 sent a message. We liked what we saw. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, gr8tn08 said:

BigRed88, i was going to sit this one out, but now after reading this i am going to be there to witness the #### whooping that DC is going to get.:popcorneater:

:twisted: you know I got to hype this bad boy up before kickoff. IT'S TIME FOR WAR FELLAS!!!!

Edited by BigRed88
  • Like 1