Playoffs Round 1: Dyer County @ Henry County

BigRed88

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

It was pretty loud when Springfield was down there. 

That was barely mild compared to the last two years. If they’re calling out the attendance in the paper, you know it’s bad. Maybe we play well Friday and keep it rolling, and some will jump back on the bandwagon.

47 minutes ago, mmb said:

That was barely mild compared to the last two years. If they’re calling out the attendance in the paper, you know it’s bad. Maybe we play well Friday and keep it rolling, and some will jump back on the bandwagon.

I was surprised how bad it was last week against Portland. That's really just unfortunately how it works in any type of sport though. When a team is successful and winning usually the attendance is up, when a team struggles the attendance suffers. I hate that it will probably be a subpar crowd Friday night against Dyer County because we at Henry County are better than that. We usually always talk about how pitiful the away crowds are at Patriot Stadium. 

22 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

I was surprised how bad it was last week against Portland. That's really just unfortunately how it works in any type of sport though. When a team is successful and winning usually the attendance is up, when a team struggles the attendance suffers. I hate that it will probably be a subpar crowd Friday night against Dyer County because we at Henry County are better than that. We usually always talk about how pitiful the away crowds are at Patriot Stadium. 

Last Friday cool weather with rain was the factor hopefully. I know I’m bringing extra people with extra bells. We’re going to make some noise granteed. Friday is not the night for a golfers clap. :bored:

13 minutes ago, Swarm4Life said:

Don't remember a crowd as bad as this past Friday night since 2003. Hopefully back to full force this week though.

I usually roll in with 3. This Friday rolling in with 6. If everyone else does the same and isn’t ashamed to make som dang noise when DC has the ball it would be awesome. Make HENRY COUNTY football great again :thumb: