West TN Teams

BallIsLife1

11 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Big week for us this week.... arch rival Huntingdon on Tuesday and then was supposed to be Westview on Friday. Since our football team will be playing for the ship that day, not sure if this game will be moved to another day or canceled. Really hope the latter isnt true, would be an awesome game to watch! 

I willing to bet this game will be rescheduled for a later date.

7 hours ago, Tennesseepicks said:

When is Darby coming back from her injury?

I see Greenfield plays TCA tomorrow 

She told me at Gibson County Friday she hoped this week but you never know.  I think Greenfield will be a lot better team in February and make a deep run. The Alford girl has been playing sparingly and been in double digits against us and Covington. Edie’s backups have been getting great experience and reps. You know when Edie gets back the game will slow down for them. Got a feeling they will be a much different team to deal with once they get healthy.

2 hours ago, Tennesseepicks said:

I was told she started & played majority of the game. She definitely wasn’t 100% healthy

She started and scored seven first half points. She had foul trouble in the first half spent time on the bench. She was held scoreless in the second half. TCA did not allow her to breathe with the defense and they played on her.

Link to the TCA at Greenfield game

https://www.facebook.com/TrinityChristianLions/videos/317333387058572/

Edited by ReitzFan