McKenzie vs Cornersville

VOLnWTN

2 hours ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Questions… What must the bulldawgs do to come out on top tonight? Can they minimize McKenzie speed?  What’s over/under on Cornersville pulls off the upset? 

Contain Taylor and Cassidy running and force them to throw when they don’t want to. They can’t let Taylor turn the corner.  Penetration from linebackers and dline  my guess 70/30% in favor of McKenzie 

Wow! I did not see that coming!  Hats off to the Rebels defense.  Cornersville tried ever offensive set in the book. Power I, Double wing, spread, Overload….Rebel defense was up to the challenge.  Cassidy was able to make some key runs and throws.  Taylor did his thing.  Once he started going up the gut for 6 to 7 yards a pop, we just chewed the clock.  I missed my 10 point prediction.  Our defense was stellar tonight. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Wow! I did not see that coming!  Hats off to the Rebels defense.  Cornersville tried ever offensive set in the book. Power I, Double wing, spread, Overload….Rebel defense was up to the challenge.  Cassidy was able to make some key runs and throws.  Taylor did his thing.  Once he started going up the gut for 6 to 7 yards a pop, we just chewed the clock.  I missed my 10 point prediction.  Our defense was stellar tonight. 

We held Cornersville to 24 yards of offense. But I will say one thing…that Ben Franklin is a big ole RB.