McKenzie vs Cornersville

VOLnWTN

1 minute ago, Rebels06 said:

As a rebel fan .. idc about week 2 Chester Co week 4 obion Co or week 7 dresden  ... and make no mistake the rebels boys ain't either Comer has done a pretty good job off that all year.. we are 1 and 0 and survived another week focused on this week and this week only . Go rebels

Agree! This is week 2 of a new season.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Agree! This is week 2 of a new season.

Absolutely ! Everyone keeps talking about the big 3 I am absolutely sure that everyone of us can lose a game and be bounced ! Previous seasons,streaks, Goldballs none of that matters now ! It’s win or go home ! I know Comer and he doesn’t overlook anyone !

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, REBFAN07 said:

How about tide21, got schooled by Huntingdon, get on your own thread? No business here, yet, not till round 4, and you should be there then with the cake walk yall got. Untill then? Best of luck

How many championships has mckenzie won rebtard ?   You should learn to speak English 

Just now, Tide21 said:

lol I’ll stop if rebtard quits making stupid comments 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Absolutely ! Everyone keeps talking about the big 3 I am absolutely sure that everyone of us can lose a game and be bounced ! Previous seasons,streaks, Goldballs none of that matters now ! It’s win or go home ! I know Comer and he doesn’t overlook anyone !

Pride hit the nail on the head .. lol I hear ya man just here for cornersville. Do what u do lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rebels06 said:

Pride hit the nail on the head .. lol I hear ya man just here for cornersville. Do what u do lol

He did I agree. I think McKenzie has a great team for what it’s worth. I just wanted to talk football but I think some of the things I said hurt the poor girls feelings 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

He did I agree. I think McKenzie has a great team for what it’s worth. I just wanted to talk football but I think some of the things I said hurt the poor girls feelings 

Yes we do have a great team and Peabody does as well.. talking football is what the T is all about .. right .. im on round 2 right now lol who knows maybe at some point this year we are on our round and get to talk Peabody and rebel football thread .. one week at a time though ... go rebels

This week we will get some answers.  It looks like the first round eleminated the weak and now we have a few real contests. The regions are still even in representation.  I like City's chances Friday night against Dresden but the game I think will provide the most insight into the future is Cornersville at McKenzie.   I have no clue how it will go but it will cause waves for the next round no matter what.