On to round 2 pearl Cohn @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

6 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I'm not sure battle tested would be the words to describe the team that come from this side of this bracket. Maybe bullet proof? 

Bullet proof…really? Lol.  I think they will be tested but until the West can compete with the East then using bullet proof is laughable 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

It doesn’t matter how you slice it, PC is the gold standard of metro football. Numbers don’t lie! Far as winning the state the day to day nonsense our coaches go tho, I’m not surprised we can even get out the second round let alone go to state like we have. Alcoa’s of the world don’t have to worry about if their kids have ate when at home, or miss practice to watch little brother or sister. All they have to do is coach so you can’t compare the two!!!

Metro is not the only school system that deals with this heck even Alcoa deals with it might not be to the level of metro but they deal with it. I will give you a more comparable school system Knox county. they have almost the same amount of high schools. I know for a fact they face the same issues I’ve coached in both school systems for over 20 years and the only difference was the community support. heck even the schools that went 1-9 or 0-10 sold out all their home games because the students and the community support the team through it all no matter the outcome. That’s one thing I don’t see in metro. Knox county has still produce state champions in recent years ie central who I know for a fact deals with the same things as metro schools.