Round 2 #1 GreenEville Vs Fulton

DevilMan03

This game will be all devils,  and not for the speed factor everybody throws up. Gville has speed and everybody knows it,  so does Fulton.  This game will come down to disciplined football.  You’ll be hard pressed to find a more disciplined team then Gville.  Players in position to make a play and nothing stupid.  42-21 Greeneville.  Fulton scores late on the 2/3s.

4 minutes ago, 4xchamps said:

Kinda off subject here, but I see Ja Kobi has offers from Virginia Tech and Vandy but I’ve never heard anyone say anything about Gudger and offers. Surely he isn’t under the radar that much. That kid is special 

Unfortunately he is.  I believe he has offers from Tusculum and Maryville College right now.  Has been to camps at ETSU and Eastern KY over the summer.  I don't know why most colleges think he is undersized and could be a good slot receiver also with the catches he has made this yea, It's not grades either with a 3.7 GPA and a 29 on his ACT. Someone will get a Gem where ever he goes.

14 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Unfortunately he is.  I believe he has offers from Tusculum and Maryville College right now.  Has been to camps at ETSU and Eastern KY over the summer.  I don't know why most colleges think he is undersized and could be a good slot receiver also with the catches he has made this yea, It's not grades either with a 3.7 GPA and a 29 on his ACT. Someone will get a Gem where ever he goes.

Just mind blowing the stats he has put up in just 4 complete games. Good kid and great grades. Blows my mind that some major college don’t take a stab at a 4.4 speed rb that has legit great skills as a rb and not just a kid that runs a 4.4

Edited by 4xchamps

40 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Those grades are right up Vanderbilt's alley. I've got a sophomore there now she had 4.56 gpa and a 35 ACT but for a decent slot receiver them numbers should get him a spot with the Black and Gold. He might go 3-8 for a few seasons but he can get some excellent schooling. Vandy ain't like normal college, but it is pretty nice once you adjust. 

20 minutes ago, wornoutwildcat said:

Those grades are right up Vanderbilt's alley. I've got a sophomore there now she had 4.56 gpa and a 35 ACT but for a decent slot receiver them numbers should get him a spot with the Black and Gold. He might go 3-8 for a few seasons but he can get some excellent schooling. Vandy ain't like normal college, but it is pretty nice once you adjust. 

That’s a amazing GPA and ACT daughter you have there

41 minutes ago, wornoutwildcat said:

That would be great for him but Vanderbilt has to offer first.  Gillespie holds offers from Vanderbilt and Virginia Tech but has committed to play basketball at Belmont, so we will see which one he picks. (Big push for Vandy to offer in basketball too).  I could see him being a really good RB at ETSU, Chatt, or even App State.  I thinking bigger D1 they would use him in a lot of different positions. (RB, WR, KR).  He has legit 4.4 speed and finished 12th in the 100 in the large school division in track. 

It'll be criminal of Gudger gets passed up. Idk of you remember Ethan Thomas for EHS a few years back but Gudger reminds me a lot of him. The undersized excuse was thrown around back then as well but when he did play he showed everyone at EKU why he was special. I think it'd be cool to see Gudger at a school like ETSU if no major offers come in. He could be a difference maker for sure there.

I look for more teams to go all out and make the Devils have to throw under pressure while trying to stop the run.SD made it interesting early and I was thinking this is the perfect storm for the Devils to learn from going forward.Great game last night and each week matchups will be different.I hope Fulton is a game the Devils can also learn from and improve their chances of another gold ball.The past is the past but Fulton will always have some fine athletes that come to play and I expect the same next week.