Hampton @ Rockwood 2nd Round

Jet Pride

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Now how in the world do you hold a back to 50 yds, keep the QB in check and STILL get beat? Sounds Hamptonesqe  

Did you the stats for the Tennessee game last. Tennessee had the ball for 13:52 minutes.Kentucky had the ball for 46:08 minutes.Tennessee ran 47 plays Kentucky ran 99 plays.

3 hours ago, Appvol said:

Did you the stats for the Tennessee game last. Tennessee had the ball for 13:52 minutes.Kentucky had the ball for 46:08 minutes.Tennessee ran 47 plays Kentucky ran 99 plays.

It was crazy! I couldn’t believe how much our D had to be on the field. I was tellin somebody durin the game what do you tell the offense just don’t score? Heck no!! I don’t think we had a scoring drive that was over 1 minute till maybe the 4th. IF our D could have gotten 3-4 3 and outs then I truly believe we woulda beat them by 21+

9 minutes ago, Holy99 said:

If Rockwood's QB is back I'm going to go Rockwood. Something is just telling me Rockwood is primed to make a run this year and it seems like this Hampton team is one of those teams where you never know who is gonna show up to play.

1 seed playing a 2 seed at home, its a no brainer.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

1 seed playing a 2 seed at home, its a no brainer.

It has the makings to be a great game but don’t come out flat. They were up 14 on us very fast. Ended up matching them the rest of the way but the damage was done halfway through the 1st quarter. They’re a power team but they have quick strike potential for sure. Hannibal runs as P!$$ED off as any high school back I’ve ever watched. 

30 minutes ago, crow said:

It has the makings to be a great game but don’t come out flat. They were up 14 on us very fast. Ended up matching them the rest of the way but the damage was done halfway through the 1st quarter. They’re a power team but they have quick strike potential for sure. Hannibal runs as P!$$ED off as any high school back I’ve ever watched. 

Game on.

34 minutes ago, crow said:

He's just p!ssed because it's against the law to consume human flesh :lol: