Fast Times at William Blount High

BarneySox2007

31 minutes ago, strongx said:

I’m hearing a buzz the govs may benefit first from the smith&wesson relocation. A big gunslinger from Massachusetts?

The New Word of the Day at William Blount is "Aorta".

Aorta be looking at the QB opening across town at the place that went 13-1 last year plus I like family traditions.

Edited by BarneySox2007

1 hour ago, etcoach said:

Now Mr. Sox........if you  want us to succeed so much....why would you want to take our QB away from us?  Seems contradictory.  

Which side are you hearing that talk from?  

Consider the source on that one.  

Just saying.  Sometimes things aren't actually like the rumors make them appear to be.    

8 minutes ago, OrangePylon said:

The man you just responded to is literally the Athletic Director at William Blount…

I am quite aware of that.  And he is a very good man and does a great job in his role.  

i am also aware that sometimes parents embellish the way things actually are .  

And I can assure you that nobody from the bordering school is trying to take that QB away from William Blount.  

Edited by HTV

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The New Word of the Day at William Blount is "Aorta".

Aorta be looking at the QB opening across town at the place that went 13-1 last year plus I like family traditions.

I think living on Fort Nasty is a big draw. Catlick is probably still in running. Who knows? The kid may have a set of those problem parents with high expectations.

3 hours ago, strongx said:

I think living on Fort Nasty is a big draw. Catlick is probably still in running. Who knows? The kid may have a set of those problem parents with high expectations.

There is a difference in high expectations and realistic expectations. 

Just saying.