Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

2 minutes ago, Dawgfan88 said:

That two week period earlier in the season of covid-cancellation and bye week really seemed to throw the team off, they were really rolling along up till that point. They seem to be getting that aura back now.

2 games in 5 weeks killed us. The two weeks off before the SG game didn't give us more prep time nor did it help us one bit. It took us a half to get close to game speed

14 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

No, Oneida beat SG at their place and SG beat us at our place so don't try sandbagging here. I just hope we can keep within stricking distance by the 4th quarter. Hampton is the underdog.:popcorneater:

They know it. Been sandbagging all dang season! They just beat the greatest QB on this side of the state and we come with maybe the 5th or 6th best QB. Shouldn't be too great a test for them 

2 hours ago, gr8tplay said:

By the numbers thus far……

HHS     10 games played

PF   354

PA   128

Ppg Avg   35.4 

Ppg Allowed Avg.  12.8

Oneida    11 games played

PF   228

PA   159

Ppg Avg    20.7

Ppg allowed Avg   14.4

Common opponents stats Avg per game for the four games;

HHS                    Oneida

PF   34.5              PF   25.3

PA   11.5             PA  16

*if anyone sees where I have missed a game please let me know. Thanks. 

Monterey and SG both put a lot of stock into common opponents before those respective games, just sayin’ :popcorneater:

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

Still trying to figure out your game with coalfield.  I don't think they're a better team than Hampton.  If they are, cland is in trouble 

If that one stumps you try wrapping your head around that Wartburg game. Better take a Tylenol first though. 

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

They know it. Been sandbagging all dang season! They just beat the greatest QB on this side of the state and we come with maybe the 5th or 6th best QB. Shouldn't be too great a test for them 

I watched the Oneida South Greene football game last night. They are the real deal. Their secondary are headhunters, their front seven are like mountains to move, the running back is a stud and their quarterback runs their offense with precision. I'm telling it like Tyrone Biggums... I'm just keeping it real:popcorneater: the Dogs  have a lot of preparation to work on this week to keep it respectable and have a chance of getting out of there with the W.