Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Sounds Great. Hope we can gather  more people. Need ole Spike there but hope he takes a chill pill, that Boy gets EXCITED., Would love to meet Smash mouth, Always love the fellers posts, He's a goodun.

I’ll be chill at the restaurant but you can bet ill be Amped up for this one at the field !!! Pujo gonna be nice chattin with you all again. It’s been a while 

Edited by Spike016

Just now, Spike016 said:

I’ll be chill at the restaurant but you can bet ill Amped up for this one!!! Pujo gonna be nice chattin with you all again. It’s been a while 

Yep just kidding Spike, love your passion. I never get loud or even yell at these games. Guess it slows down at 60 plus years. Love our Bulldogs but I'll leave the yelling to others. Lol

9 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I’ll make up for you and many others I’m sure brother! 

Nothing wrong with it Spike, I'm just tooo chill these days. I love it for the kids and I have one playing, I'm happy for them but take it all with a grain of salt. It don't make you a KING to win a football game. It don't make you trash when you lose one. My biggest deal is dedication ,commitment and doing what whatever it takes to be the best you can be, not only in sports but life in general. I've wised up a ton over the years.

56 minutes ago, harley04 said:

crow you beat NV 19-0. Hampton would mercy that team. I believe. we did. :popcorneater:

Well we squeaked by wartburg, Monterey killed wartburg, we beat Monterey. We beat SG by 14, they killed York, we beat York by 11. I’m really not seeing you’re point unless you’re foolish enough to think comparing scores with like opponents means anything at all and I know you’re not that foolish.