Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Well maybe I'll shut my mouth and Eat,lol.

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

Just have to talk with your mouth full

1 hour ago, crow said:

And if a little food flies out it’s just being generous, ya know, sharing :roflol:

Here we are talking about eating Mexican. If this had turned out to be SG vs Hampton thread, it'd be awful at the crap talked 

3 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Difference is the Hampton fellers have some sense and they know that either team can win this ball game. The SG folks told us all week how great they were and we couldn’t score on them and they would put up 40+ So they are a lot more likable and have a better understanding of football. 

+1000 well stated Spike :thumb:

1 minute ago, Spike016 said:

Difference is the Hampton fellers have some sense and they know that either team can win this ball game. The SG folks told us all week how great they were and we couldn’t score on them and they would put up 40+ So they are a lot more likable and have a better understanding of football. 

Just listened to the pregame interview from last night. Our guys had Brian Staton on. Brian is “The voice” of the Tusculum Pioneers but he has covered 8 of SG games and watched them all. He said they RARELY used Myers on defense and that the play of the year was a fourth down stop at Hampton where Myers was put in for that play after asking the coach to put him in. Sounds like him not being on the field much or at all is common according to Mr. Staton. 

10 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

If South Greene would have won, there wouldn't have been any of this sandbag talk :roflol:

Thats for sure! 

5 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Yes we do

Yes we are 

Yes we will

:popcorneater:

10 minutes ago, crow said:

Just listened to the pregame interview from last night. Our guys had Brian Staton on. Brian is “The voice” of the Tusculum Pioneers but he has covered 8 of SG games and watched them all. He said they RARELY used Myers on defense and that the play of the year was a fourth down stop at Hampton where Myers was put in for that play after asking the coach to put him in. Sounds like him not being on the field much or at all is common according to Mr. Staton. 

The 4th down stop at Hampton was on the winning drive and the stop was a blatant horse collar and a blatant no call by white hat. It's on YouTube. But we shouldn't have been in that situation 

17 minutes ago, crow said:

They are grasping for straws

:hungry:....... I just thought I would use this Emoji for El Rey's. I absolutely love authentic Mexican food however I'll have to stay at home and watch this game on the big-screen unfortunately. I'm a little jealous of you fellas getting eat that good food but I'll be at home  still pulling relentlessly for the Dawgs!!