Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

16 minutes ago, crow said:

We might beat you by 14 tacos in a grocery eating contest. I’d say the game might be a little closer lol

I'm not a bog eater but I bet these younguns can put um down. By the way a BIG congrats on the win, you guys had a GREAT game plan and played extremely well. My favorite East TN schools are still playing, like you guys and Trousdale.

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm not a bog eater but I bet these younguns can put um down. By the way a BIG congrats on the win, you guys had a GREAT game plan and played extremely well. My favorite East TN schools are still playing, like you guys and Trousdale.

You gonna take me up on feeding you before the game?

1 hour ago, pujo said:

You dang Right, You'll have to clue me in on what to eat. Just give me a time. We had a HECK of a time trying to get food before the game last night. Was an ordeal.

Good deal. You boys like being at the field early I’m sure. Maybe eat about 5:00, at the field by 6:00. We can adjust as needed. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Good deal. You boys like being at the field early I’m sure. Maybe eat about 5:00, at the field by 6:00. We can adjust as needed. 

Sounds Great. Hope we can gather  more people. Need ole Spike there but hope he takes a chill pill, that Boy gets EXCITED., Would love to meet Smash mouth, Always love the fellers posts, He's a goodun.

24 minutes ago, pujo said:

Sounds Great. Hope we can gather  more people. Need ole Spike there but hope he takes a chill pill, that Boy gets EXCITED., Would love to meet Smash mouth, Always love the fellers posts, He's a goodun.

Smash is riding to border, he don’t get up t his way much Anymore. Try to get an idea of how many by middle of the week or so. If it’s a big group I’ll try to reserve a table. If y’all wanna get there a little earlier we can eat earlier. We’ll figure all that out. 

44 minutes ago, pujo said:

The fajitas are outstanding,my go to.Dang I'm jealous.I love these playoffs!!

2 hours ago, pujo said:

You dang Right, You'll have to clue me in on what to eat. Just give me a time. We had a HECK of a time trying to get food before the game last night. Was an ordeal.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

I’m betting these boys never have to eat leftovers lol they huge! All gone by the first helping