Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

25 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I don’t get the whole bigger thing. You guys don’t have 6’4 300 lbs linemen. Other schools might not have OL that weigh as much. I guess watching a year of college ball makes me look at OL different.

Wasn't referring us to a college line, glad we don't have to play against one. I've also seen lots of college lineman that wasn,t 6ft4

6 hours ago, SG123171 said:

Serious question from an SG fan.  Why did Oneida fans seem to be very cautious about predicting a win over SG?  Was it just because of SG's reputation?   What I saw from Oneida was a physical and athletic team with solid RB's and a scrappy QB.  Not to mention a very motivated defense.  Did you guys underachieve in the regular season?  I'm not sure that even with a 100% healthy Myers that SG wins that game.  Oneida was too good.  Good luck to Hamptin and Oneida this week.  Should be a fantastic game.

Heck all we heard all week long was how lethal this offense was and how they would stop the run and we would be lucky to score. So I was expecting something ALOT more than what I saw. I’d bout go out on a limb and say SG would finish 3-4 in Oneida region :popcorneater:

2 hours ago, crow said:

I did give my prediction. I said if we could score 21 I thought we could win. If we had scored 21 it would’ve been an overtime game. Ask around I virtually never post a score prediction of any game. I just did not see SG scoring more than 21-24 points on us. That was my prediction. 

Gotcha!  I just thought you guys looked like a really good team and thought you might have just gotten off to a slow start this year, and got better and better each week.  Anyway, best of luck to you guys