Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

15 hours ago, THE KING said:

Your kid and the big fullback hurt us more than Jones did.  Like you say, better account for a bunch on this Hampton team.  The ground game is better than coalfield.  Cf defense won that game for them.  Hampton D is just as good if not better.  Oneida will have to play lights out like they did against sg or they will be in kazam's  ju ju hut smokin opium 

And Hampton can what, have an off night and stroll into the semifinals? I’d imagine if either doesn’t play lights out they’ll be at basketball practice the following Monday. 

36 minutes ago, crow said:

And Hampton can what, have an off night and stroll into the semifinals? I’d imagine if either doesn’t play lights out they’ll be at basketball practice the following Monday. 

Hampton will have to play a solid game, nothing about this will be easy.

6 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Oneida finally breaks out their spread offense and comes out 5 wide and wins by 28! Puts rest of state on high alert. Hampton licks wounds and moves on to basketball. I’m just keeping it real 

Good to see your still keeping it real. At least we will have a good Basketball team.

42 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Oneida finally breaks out their spread offense and comes out 5 wide and wins by 28! Puts rest of state on high alert. Hampton licks wounds and moves on to basketball. I’m just keeping it real 

If Oneida comes out in 5 wide you Better have every ambulance and hospital bed open because they will be a lot have heart attacks :roflol:

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Good to see your still keeping it real. At least we will have a good Basketball team.

I watched your game with rockwood.  The camera angles were awesome.  The worst mauling of a team I've ever seen.  #78 is like the boogy man on defense, a scary monster.  Rockwood was annihilated in this game.  I think in the pregame locker room,  they knew they were in for it

2 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Crow is thinking the same thing. They took down the  beast of region 1 which beat us....should be a cupcake walk