Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Oneida was just better than them.  Without Myers, sg is just an average team.  Amazing how one kid can make a team.  

EVERYTHING they did revolved around him, I knew all along if he wasn't healthy, they would be done early. Oneida might have beat them regardless, Too undisaplined to play a clean game. Watched a little of their game and Oneida did a great job keeping their composure. I'm sure they knew what was coming.

2 hours ago, crow said:

I guarantee NOBODY thought we’d survive last week. Look at the bug ones contest :roflol:

I told uk2 earlier last week that I was leaning towards SG or Hampton for the Semis unless Oneida plays good football.I still would have picked the Indians to win regardless.This week honestly I think Hampton may be the team to beat,they are playing a good brand of football BUT I always support the teams I support Sooooo go Indians!Cant go wrong two good teams with good fans and 1 will be a Semi team!

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I told uk2 earlier last week that I was leaning towards SG or Hampton for the Semis unless Oneida plays good football.I still would have picked the Indians to win regardless.This week honestly I think Hampton may be the team to beat,they are playing a good brand of football BUT I always support the teams I support Sooooo go Indians!Cant go wrong two good teams with good fans and 1 will be a Semi team!

Hope all is well, wish you could attend the game of your choice. I know you love your Football.

58 minutes ago, pujo said:

EVERYTHING they did revolved around him, I knew all along if he wasn't healthy, they would be done early. Oneida might have beat them regardless, Too undisaplined to play a clean game. Watched a little of their game and Oneida did a great job keeping their composure. I'm sure they knew what was coming.

I honestly don't know how you lost to them, especially after watching what you did to rockwood.  I had to take a couple motrin after viewing that :?

2 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I know you are lyin. Deep deep down you know that Hampton is the better overall ball team.

Just acting a fool really, No way to know who is the better team until they play. Both have EARNED their right to play Friday night, the chumps and even some real contenders are outta here.