Round 3: Oneida vs Hampton

Spike016

37 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I watched your game with rockwood.  The camera angles were awesome.  The worst mauling of a team I've ever seen.  #78 is like the boogy man on defense, a scary monster.  Rockwood was annihilated in this game.  I think in the pregame locker room,  they knew they were in for it

Maybe he can try and block Oneidas #78 :popcorneater:

43 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I watched your game with rockwood.  The camera angles were awesome.  The worst mauling of a team I've ever seen.  #78 is like the boogy man on defense, a scary monster.  Rockwood was annihilated in this game.  I think in the pregame locker room,  they knew they were in for it

Defense is playing well and 78 is a huge part of it, moves extremely well to be so big.  Best ole buy you'll ever meet, he's a dandy.

7 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Yeah boy! 

Meredith and Duncan are good runners but if you win Friday,  it will be executing those passes like you did on rebel hill.  It'll be hard to establish the run on Hampton.  It may be hard for them to run on y'all.  It may be a game like you had with coalfield 

13 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Meredith and Duncan are good runners but if you win Friday,  it will be executing those passes like you did on rebel hill.  It'll be hard to establish the run on Hampton.  It may be hard for them to run on y'all.  It may be a game like you had with coalfield 

Yeah those 2 are really coming into their own when it matters and they compliment each other very well.