Farrah-gut sales intwo tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

36 minutes ago, HTV said:

Nope.  Stayed home and watched several games on the NFHS Network.  

With my glaucoma it's hard for me to see well under stadium lights.  I don't even drive at night unless I have absolutely no other choice.  

I’ll be glad when we MHS gets their new brighter LEDs. I think our stadium is a little on the dim side. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Being a bandwagon Oakland fan

Isn't it great to have something else to hang your hat on. We've had something for at least the past 25 years now. I look at these people that have a 1-9 Friday Night team and then their hanging onto Tennessee on Saturday. Can you imagine what it would be like to be one of those people.

19 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Isn't it great to have something else to hang your hat on. We've had something for at least the past 25 years now. I look at these people that have a 1-9 Friday Night team and then their hanging onto Tennessee on Saturday. Can you imagine what it would be like to be one of those people.

Go ‘neers! Jk 

A lot of people have worked hard for that consistency over 25 yrs.

18 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Don't think you can truly appreciate the success if you weren't there for the lean years. My father first started taking me to Oakland games in 1991, while they never went 1-9, it wasn't until 1998 that I got to see them win a playoff game. 

IMO, it's the championships that come out of nowhere that mean a little bit more. For Oakland, that was 1998 and 2008, for Maryville, that was probably 2000. I don't think fans of other programs truly appreciate how hard it is to win at the level that Oakland, Alcoa, Maryville do.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Don't think you can truly appreciate the success if you weren't there for the lean years. My father first started taking me to Oakland games in 1991, while they never went 1-9, it wasn't until 1998 that I got to see them win a playoff game. 

IMO, it's the championships that come out of nowhere that mean a little bit more. For Oakland, that was 1998 and 2008, for Maryville, that was probably 2000. I don't think fans of other programs truly appreciate how hard it is to win at the level that Oakland, Alcoa, Maryville do.

I came on board with Maryville a long long time ago then when they had some lean years actually UT was doing pretty good and got me through that down time or I maybe would have lost complete interest. The best memory of all was in 98 when UT won the National Championship and Maryville won the state. We have been blessed here to have had great coaching over the years and also Alcoa. Lot more hard work in keeping that all going year by year. Hurts when you see 15-17 year old's more disciplined than what you see playing over at UT. That's why it takes a lot for me to set down and force myself to watch that garbage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Agreed!

On 11/13/2021 at 9:06 AM, STARSNBARS said:

Eye jist did my homewerk onn laist nites Farrah-gut gaim......Vurry vurry emprassive purrformunce bye tha Addmirulls and aftur heerin' Tyler Carr (Farrah-gut cullur man) say Mairvul wuz knott eleet at 3:13:10 ov thair broadcaist..... eye weal haiv two upp tha Adds two a urlee 72.3 pt. favritt..... agin tha non-eleet littull fellurs......:unsure:

https://livestream.com/fhsfootballboosters/events/9926826/videos/227301391