Round 3 Pearl Cohn Returns to Tullahoma

TTownFan50

6 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

A Tullahoma fan is seriously talking to a Pearl-Cohn fan about playing for championships.  That’s hilarious.  

If this game were at Pearl-Cohn I’d invite you to come inside and get a look at the two Gold Balls and the 2 Silver Balls in the trophy case at PCHS.  

Forget championships, Tullahoma hasn't even gotten close. Reagan was the president the last time Tullahoma won a quarterfinal game

37 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

A Tullahoma fan is seriously talking to a Pearl-Cohn fan about playing for championships.  That’s hilarious.  

If this game were at Pearl-Cohn I’d invite you to come inside and get a look at the two Gold Balls and the 2 Silver Balls in the trophy case at PCHS.  

Could’ve said it any better! I’m glad I read this before I responded.

No argument Tullahoma has never been in a championship game in football, we don’t have the steady flow of elite football athletes that some other programs do….we have been pretty good the last few years. Last years loss to Nolensville really stings, because the better team did not advance and I believe both the players and coaches were just to uptight that night.  If my memory serves me right the 2 PC gold balls came in the mid 90s, these kids weren’t even born yet.  The last 2 championships PC has been in were a blow out wins for the east….Tullahoma has home field Friday night because they have already beaten PC this year!!!! It was the tale of two halves, the first half Tullahoma beat the ears off PC…the second half Tullahoma tried to eat clock and PC made halftime adjustments and made it a game…Tullahoma beat the brakes of MC last night and PC beat a undefeated Harding C.  Not sure how good Hardin C  was since the other teams from their region were no match for Region 5 so I don’t know how impressive the PC win was last night, one thing is for sure we will find out in 6 days who the best team is in Region 5.  Right now Tullahoma is the king, PC is going to bring their best, last team standing moves on!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

No argument Tullahoma has never been in a championship game in football, we don’t have the steady flow of elite football athletes that some other programs do….we have been pretty good the last few years. Last years loss to Nolensville really stings, because the better team did not advance and I believe both the players and coaches were just to uptight that night.  If my memory serves me right the 2 PC gold balls came in the mid 90s, these kids weren’t even born yet.  The last 2 championships PC has been in were a blow out wins for the east….Tullahoma has home field Friday night because they have already beaten PC this year!!!! It was the tale of two halves, the first half Tullahoma beat the ears off PC…the second half Tullahoma tried to eat clock and PC made halftime adjustments and made it a game…Tullahoma beat the brakes of MC last night and PC beat a undefeated Harding C.  Not sure how good Hardin C  was since the other teams from their region were no match for Region 5 so I don’t know how impressive the PC win was last night, one thing is for sure we will find out in 6 days who the best team is in Region 5.  Right now Tullahoma is the king, PC is going to bring their best, last team standing moves on!

First off he said PC fan not players today! 2nd one of them silvers balls these kids were apart of them, so they know about winning, and no tullahoma player or fan can tell them about playing championship football. 3rd as bad as PC played that night we still should’ve won that game. It seems beating us that night was y’all championship moment! Y’all kept putting PC to begin every tread until I said something about it! Far as our win last night it was Impressive, but at the same time expected. I wouldn’t call y’all kings, because we both know after this year tullahoma probably goes back to them 0-10 seasons again…lol, but y’all won region 5 tho.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

43 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

First off he said PC fan not players today! 2nd one of them silvers balls these kids were apart of them, so they know about winning, and no tullahoma player or fan can tell them about playing championship football. 3rd as bad as PC played that night we still should’ve won that game. It seems beating us that night was y’all championship moment! Y’all kept putting PC to begin every tread until I said something about it! Far as our win last night it was Impressive, but at the same time expected. I wouldn’t call y’all kings, because we both know after this year tullahoma probably goes back to them 0-10 seasons again…lol, but y’all won region 5 tho.

No need to correct me, I didn’t say anything about how PC should play championship ball!!!!  But those trophy’s are from the past and not last years past….What I said is those past gold balls are exactly that, nothing but dust collecting paper weights.  All you’ve done is talk about a rematch in the third round since that loss!  It was a nice win no doubt, first time Tullahoma had ever beat PC. Sounds like your already counting your wins next year, awesome!

Edited by TTownFan50

7 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

No need to correct me, I didn’t say anything about how PC should play championship ball!!!!  But those trophy’s are from the past and not last years past….What I said is those past gold balls are exactly that, nothing but dust collecting paper weights.  All you’ve done is talk about a rematch in the third round since that loss!  It was a nice win no doubt, first time Tullahoma had ever beat PC. Sounds like your already counting your wins next year, awesome!

I believe PC is about to end your season.  

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

That’s not true, honestly I didn’t think y’all would be here!!!

Just wondering, who exactly did you see beating them, not saying PC will not win this game, I just didnt think anyone in the 1st 2 rounds would come within 3 scores of them, which turned out to be the case...

5 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

John Henderson isn’t on this dline to be fair…

discussing what has happened when these kids were in elementary school or younger doesn’t matter…

that being said it will be a great game between two title contenders