LC travels to PHS (round 3)

PeabodyPride

14 hours ago, shockernation said:

Good job LC proud of the fight we put up. Exciting ballgame for 3 quarters! Peabody knows they had their hands full tonight.Quinn had an awesome game plan! Can’t wait for LC next year we are loaded!  Congrats to Peabody you guys just keep on keeping on! Rooting for you guys to win it all. Love my Peabody family @PeabodyPride @Wediditagain For Seth and Jody 3 plays from a shutout this time…posers

With 735 to go in game LC was trailing 27 to 18 with the ball on the Peabody 28. LC threw an interception the next play and that was the ballgame. LC played hard and had a chance for 3 and half quarters. LC has alot to build on going into next season. I was surprised how LC was able to get behind the Peabody secondary. LC couldn't afford to turn the ball over and LC threw 2 critical interceptions. Overall the Young QB played well. Maybe his best game of the year. I feel like Coach Quinn could have pounded Da Da at them a little more. Other than that I thought he did everything he could do. LC administration needs to let him hire some quality coaches to go along with what he already has. LC should be really good next year. The Falcons need to get in the weight room and get stronger. Ultimately that is were Peabody won the game at. In the 2nd half Peabody just lined up and ran the ball behind their big offensive line and wore the Falcons down. To bad more people didn't come see these young men play last night. That goes for both sides. I couldn't believe the crowd size for a team that has won 3 straight 2A titles. Good luck to Peabody the rest of the way.

Edited by lakecounty1968

3 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

With 735 to go in game LC was trailing 27 to 18 with the ball on the Peabody 28. LC threw an interception the next play and that was the ballgame. LC played hard and had a chance for 3 and half quarters. LC has alot to build on going into next season. I was surprised how LC was able to get behind the Peabody secondary. LC couldn't afford to turn the ball over and LC threw 2 critical interceptions. Overall the Young QB played well. Maybe his best game of the year. I feel like Coach Quinn could have pounded Da Da at them a little more. Other than that I thought he did everything he could do. LC administration needs to let him hire some quality coaches to go along with what he already has. LC should be really good next year. The Falcons need to get in the weight room and get stronger. Ultimately that is were Peabody won the game at. In the 2nd half Peabody just lined up and ran the ball behind their big offensive line and wore the Falcons down. To bad more people didn't come see these young men play last night. That goes for both sides. I couldn't believe the crowd size for a team that has won 3 straight 2A titles. Good luck to Peabody the rest of the way.

I agree 100%. What people don’t realize is Peabody’s offensive line is all coming back except for #50. They also will benefit from another offseason in the weight room. Lake County gave everything they had last night. I believe it will be the same four teams next year in the bottom half of the bracket in 1a. 4 great programs with great community support. Even though I am with you about the small crowd last night. These kids deserve the same crowds we had for Milan and Westview.

4 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

I agree 100%. What people don’t realize is Peabody’s offensive line is all coming back except for #50. They also will benefit from another offseason in the weight room. Lake County gave everything they had last night. I believe it will be the same four teams next year in the bottom half of the bracket in 1a. 4 great programs with great community support. Even though I am with you about the small crowd last night. These kids deserve the same crowds we had for Milan and Westview.

I also realize TSSAA, gets there fair share of the playoff gate, so please go to the other games first because that actually helps the programs more. LOL.

11 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Yes but Ganaway was also the difference maker.He broke too many big plays.Noticed LC had a couple players on two plays gaining  on him Tink #9 .was catching him but Ganaway to his credit made a cut.Then later,Clay was gaining but too far behind him .LC has all their running backs  coming back and qb a sopp like Trentons..But like you said.Probaly be same 2 teams 3rd round next year.But think it will be played at LC.

Edited by mrbigster

8 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Yes but Ganaway was also the difference maker.He broke too many big plays.Noticed LC had a couple players on two plays gaining  on him Tink #9 .was catching him but Ganaway to his credit made a cut.Then later,Clay was gaining but too far behind him .LC has all their running backs back but qb.But like you said.Probaly be same 2 teams 3rd round next year.But think it will be played at LC.

No doubt Ganaway was the difference, and I noticed the LC players were gaining on him on some of the long runs. Nothing but respect for LC. Even though we will see about next year being played at LC. LOL! We still have some business to take care of then we will start worrying about next year. 

12 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

No doubt Ganaway was the difference, and I noticed the LC players were gaining on him on some of the long runs. Nothing but respect for LC. Even though we will see about next year being played at LC. LOL! We still have some business to take care of then we will start worrying about next year. 

Lol.It will be at LC.Ive said as many have,have, LC is a year away.Number 1 team. Next year..Good luck next week.Pulling for you guys again.Think I'm driving to McKenzie.

Edited by mrbigster

58 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

I agree with you. Peabody has other business to attend to this season. I'm sure they will be more than ready in 2022. I am looking forward to playing Peabody. It makes the Falcons better. Even in the loss last night LC got better. Hopefully this game will be a springboard for bigger things for Lake County. Peabody will be very stout next year and imo these two teams will meet twice next season also. Good luck to Peabody the rest of the way. 

Bigster Lake County has the ability and talent to be very good next year but have plenty of work to do. LC must hit the weight room hard and get stronger. Skill position wise LC can match up with anyone in 1A football. The big guys up front must get stronger. LC also needs to get more kids out. Need more depth and most importantly the administration must hire Coach Quinn some experienced assistant coaches. Coach Quinn shouldn't have to be the OC, DC, special teams cordinator, team chaplain, strength and conditioning coach. You get my point. LC also needs to find someone to kick extra points. There has got to be someone in the school that can kick. LC has left alot of points on the field by not having a kicker.

3 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I agree with you. Peabody has other business to attend to this season. I'm sure they will be more than ready in 2022. I am looking forward to playing Peabody. It makes the Falcons better. Even in the loss last night LC got better. Hopefully this game will be a springboard for bigger things for Lake County. Peabody will be very stout next year and imo these two teams will meet twice next season also. Good luck to Peabody the rest of the way. 

Bigster Lake County has the ability and talent to be very good next year but have plenty of work to do. LC must hit the weight room hard and get stronger. Skill position wise LC can match up with anyone in 1A football. The big guys up front must get stronger. LC also needs to get more kids out. Need more depth and most importantly the administration must hire Coach Quinn some experienced assistant coaches. Coach Quinn shouldn't have to be the OC, DC, special teams cordinator, team chaplain, strength and conditioning coach. You get my point. LC also needs to find someone to kick extra points. There has got to be someone in the school that can kick. LC has left alot of points on the field by not having a kicker.

Surely the players coming back know what they are capable of and will put in the work.Hoping LC gets some businesses in.I know solar farm is coming.Hearing LC is doing work on former HIS building so don't know if somethings going on there.

On 11/19/2021 at 12:34 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

This game will be closer than everyone thinks. If not then hats off to Peabody. LC is sitting in the quarterfinals for 5th time in last 5 years. LC has went to the last 4 semifinals. I know Peabody has also but my point being is that no one showing LC any respect. LC has been arguably the best 1A program in the state the last 5 years. I know LC hasn't exactly looked great this year but here they are in the quarterfinals again. Lake County go earn your respect tonight. Good luck to both teams and praying for an injury free game.

Not disrespecting LC. What they have done the past few years with a smaller school is nothing but impressive. It just seems like LC is very inconsistent. World beaters one game then a big let down the next. This game was closer than I expected. Congrats on another good season. 

54 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Not disrespecting LC. What they have done the past few years with a smaller school is nothing but impressive. It just seems like LC is very inconsistent. World beaters one game then a big let down the next. This game was closer than I expected. Congrats on another good season. 

They have issues playing up or down to their competition, it’s a issue Quinn will get fixed I am sure, this is a very young team and will have a lot of senior leadership next year, look out 1 A