Haywood vs South Gibson round 3!

Kruger77

47 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Anyone who thinks Haywood would be overconfident or anything but angry and with a chip on their shoulder doesn't know that staff, lol. They still feel like they have something to prove to South Gibson and will be highly motivated.

Very true and this being the last chance these seniors will ever get to play at home is also a big motivation to come out focused and determined 

4 hours ago, Chargercats said:

Thanks for the confidence!! I wish yall the best against the Yellowjackets Friday night!

I do believe Haywood can win this game however if the Tomcats go into this week of practice as well as the game unfocused and over confident, the Hornets will win! The hornets are too good to overlook, even a little bit!! I personally have a lot of respect for the Hornet program! Whoever wins this game better be ready for a BIG battle next week!! Both of those teams are extremely good!! 

Lets go Tomcats!!! Yall got this!! 

Hornets, if yall win Friday, I will be cheering for Yall the rest of the way!!!

Thanks man, same to you. Haywood is tall mountain to climb! 

I apologize.  I originally made this post in the Haywood-Melrose thread.  I hope I have that fixed now.

7 hours ago, stacmot said:

Here's some info from an article I read in the Milan Mirror-Exchange: (I've added to and paraphrased quite a bit of it.)

The Hornets have won 4 straight games since their Oct. 15th loss to Haywood.  Those victories include a  17-14 victory over previously unbeaten Lausanne, a 45-28 victory over a 2-8 Crockett Co. team, a come from behind 28-25 victory over Ridgeway, and a 42-13 revenge victory over North Side.  

Brannon Brown was specifically mentioned as a Hornet back who has been hard to stop lately.  According to the article, if he can get outside, South Gibson will put points on the board.

Of course we all know that in addition to Brown, the Hornets have a bevy of talented backs and receivers.  HHS does too.  Take it to them Tomcats!

The Mirror-Exchange prognosticators:

Vic’s Pick: Haywood 28 - South Gibson 17
Odom’s Pick: Haywood 21 - South Gibson 7

And don't forget @ManOfMillions.  He has implied that the SGC freshman team could beat the Cats.  Sounds like some good bulletin board material to me.  Just kidding M.O.M.

• Like 1