Haywood vs South Gibson round 3!

Kruger77

Congrats to the Tomcats. SGC came ready to play, and so did Haywood. Both teams made each other really pay for their mistakes. I think the officials called a pretty clean game. There were a few calls that were missed, but for the most part it was called pretty square. 

It looked like at the end of the game SGC was going to pull it out in the 4th. Haywood showed some grit and found a way to tie it up. Again, congrats to the Tomcats. Y'all were victorious and deserve the spoils. 

For my boys in Orange, heck of a job. This community is proud to be represented by y'all. Nothing but respect. I think the entire state knows who SGC is. 

There are a ton of long faces, and it is a horrible bus ride home, but please know this community is proud of you! You represented us well. I remember this night a few years ago when my boy was a senior... Shewwww... it was tough... 

PROUD TO BE A HORNET! 

Congrats to the Tomcats! I wish you guys nothing but the best moving forward! I will be pulling for the Tomcats! 

GO HORNETS!!!

Edited by ManOfMillions
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Congrats to the Tomcats. SGC came ready to play, and so did Haywood. Both teams made each other really pay for their mistakes. I think the officials called a pretty clean game. There were a few calls that were missed, but for the most part it was called pretty square. 

It looked like at the end of the game SGC was going to pull it out in the 4th. Haywood showed some grit and found a way to tie it up. Again, congrats to the Tomcats. Y'all were victorious and deserve the spoils. 

For my boys in Orange, heck of a job. This community is proud to be represented by y'all. Nothing but respect. I think the entire state knows who SGC is. 

There are a ton of long faces, and it is a horrible bus ride home, but please know this community is proud of you! You represented us well. I remember this night a few years ago when my boy was a senior... Shewwww... it was tough... 

PROUD TO BE A HORNET! 

Congrats to the Tomcats! I wish you guys nothing but the best moving forward! I will be pulling for the Tomcats! 

GO HORNETS!!!

Great post M.O.M.  SGC played a great game, and the Hornets did represent Medina and South Gibson County well.  I have nothing but respect for SGC.

9 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Great post M.O.M.  SGC played a great game, and the Hornets did represent Medina and South Gibson County well.  I have nothing but respect for SGC.

Thanks for your kind words. I will just say a prayer for our seniors tonight because this is a hard pill to swallow.... Sheww, what dang game! I got laughed at when I said that SGC would be in this game to win it on the radio a few days ago... 

Nothing but respect for the Tomcats. 

Just really hate it for our senior boys.......... 

Good luck moving forward tomcats. Again, thanks for your kind words. 

• Like 1

Also, I saw a lineman go out in the middle of the 3rd quarter. Is there any report on his health. I never want to see a kid get hurt playing ball. I hope it was something small, or minor and he can continue to play without any form of delay, or surgery. 

I think his number was 63 or 53... They said on the radio he was the right guard. 

4 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Thanks for your kind words. I will just say a prayer for our seniors tonight because this is a hard pill to swallow.... Sheww, what dang game! I got laughed at when I said that SGC would be in this game to win it on the radio a few days ago... 

Nothing but respect for the Tomcats. 

Just really hate it for our senior boys.......... 

Good luck moving forward tomcats. Again, thanks for your kind words. 

I sound like a broken record, south Gibson continues to impress me we needed a game like that! It all seemed dead in the water, you guys had momentum from the end of the first half to 2 mins in rhe 4th. Y’all made our guys do some soul searching! I’m glad we showed toughness tonight!

Edited by Tomcatfan2011

2 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Also, I saw a lineman go out in the middle of the 3rd quarter. Is there any report on his health. I never want to see a kid get hurt playing ball. I hope it was something small, or minor and he can continue to play without any form of delay, or surgery. 

I think his number was 63 or 53... They said on the radio he was the right guard. 

It was 51 he rolled an ankle he should be fine