Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

1 minute ago, gr8tn08 said:

This thread is so good even the competion in the eastern part of the state is looking in.

The schizophrenic pendulum swings that I've seen on the T from the HC faithful have been pure gold all season. In the span of 3 months, we've gone from "Chattanooga bound" to "burn it all down" to "Chattanooga here we come" again.

I was worried we were going to have a few folks committed ~6 weeks ago  :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

The schizophrenic pendulum swings that I've seen on the T from the HC faithful have been pure gold all season. In the span of 3 months, we've gone from "Chattanooga bound" to "burn it all down" to "Chattanooga here we come" again.

My thoughts exactly……Zoloft has kicked in I guess 

15 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

That's what you call people putting their differences aside for the better of the team and program!! 

17 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

Ok

I apologize that you are offended because I typed “WOW” and also for typing “JUST WOW”  

Commish, i don't think you have anything to apologize for. You are one of the most respected SPT posters on the T. You have always been very cordial with us HC posters over the years but as you know every fan base has their own fans that want to be the show or have the last word. I think we both have that type of fan on here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gr8tn08 said:

Commish, i don't think you have anything to apologize for. You are one of the most respected SPT posters on the T. You have always been very cordial with us HC posters over the years but as you know every fan base has their own fans that want to be the show or have the last word. I think we both have that type of fan on here.

I know a guy like that:roflol:

44 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Im not sure this board would survive if HC played OR or Maryville

1 hour ago, BigRed88 said:

These kids have heard it all, they are too slow, too small, poor secondary, all that talk, THEY'VE HEARD IT!!!! I can promise you one thing, Henry County is coming to Springfield and we have a giant chip on our shoulder! It's time to prove all the DOUBTERS WRONG Friday night!!!!!! The underdog role is EXACTLY where we want to be!!!!! I can GUARANTEE this, we are coming to lay the hardest hits we've laid ALL SEASON!!!!! IT'S BIG BOY FOOTBALL TIME IN HENRY COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!! 

PATRIOTS/JACKETS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Under dog??!!! lol how many times in a row have yall won region 7 5A??????

UNDERDOG lol give me a break! We know whos coming to town, just saying what I see on film!

I'll leave my real football opinion out of this thread and just let the jokes roll.

Saturday morning ill give my detailed football breakdown of what caused what's coming, because even a blind rat can see it!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2