MAHS @ Westview

WestviewAlumni

Curious to see how MAHS is going to do on two point conversions. If they maximize those play and score above 66%, it’ll be interesting to see how uncomfortable Westview will get. 
MAHS defensive line needs to throw their hands up if they can’t sack Simpson. Get him and the receivers uncomfortable.

Westview is going to make big plays and they’re going to score. From 25-25 yard line, let Westview make their plays  and don’t panic. However, when the Chargers are in the red zone and the field is condensed, can MAHS used a “bend don’t break” defense and get a turnover on downs here and there? 
Can they also get the big special teams play and rely on the talent of Cameron Miller?

Heart says MAHS because they 100% earned the right to be here, and they totally deserve the respect I’ve been preaching on weeks prior to the playoffs even began. Gut says Westview, and I don’t know why.

Hate I won’t be there, I’m going to another game, but everybody that’s going to the game should be excited to see a dogfight between a preseason favorite, and a underdog team that no one even considered (state wide) to be here.