McKenzie vs Fayetteville

VOLnWTN

45 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I think you might be wrong with this one, but like Trader said , just guessing, Rebels Oline hasn’t looked good in games I have seen, I guess I would say City looks more complete so to speak, but then again I might be partial to a City win as I hate playing at McKenzie with a passion !!!! Why ? The Rebels are hard to beat there and Comer knows us as well as anyone !!!!! So that being said ! Let’s goooooooo !!!! What a 3rd round this will be and I bet the atmosphere will be awesome !!!

Any offensive line that lets the QB throw for over 1200 before last night. Let him rush for over 600. And let the tailback rush for over 1300 and playing in one less game, I would take.  As I assume anyone on this board would.  

I get there all skill guys all over the field but as usual I will stand by this Claim, the big uglies that win the line will advance to the next round !!!!  So Fellas tell us about your line play , no specific reason, not scouting or nothing, hmm hmm! McKenzie had a Dlineman last year that was of the chain ! He single handed tore up a stout Tide O line, Barnes I believe ! 

2 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Any offensive line that lets the QB throw for over 1200 before last night. Let him rush for over 600. And let the tailback rush for over 1300 and playing in one less game, I would take.  As I assume anyone on this board would.  

On this we will agree to disagree, just ask Ty Simpson! Not saying your line is bad, just not last years is all I should say, but hey, neither is our if we are being honest ! I gotta say it Cassidy is a absolute stud as is Taylor they would be trouble behind the Little Sister of the Blind and Deaf ! Or even that  Peabody Pride fella and he eats crayons 4 meals a day

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I get there all skill guys all over the field but as usual I will stand by this Claim, the big uglies that win the line will advance to the next round !!!!  So Fellas tell us about your line play , no specific reason, not scouting or nothing, hmm hmm! McKenzie had a Dlineman last year that was of the chain ! He single handed tore up a stout Tide O line, Barnes I believe ! 

Chris Barnett is who you thinking of. He was a beast.