TC at Hampton

tcjacket13

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO,Prouwd to be a Bulldog,Thought we were in trouble when Lyons went down, hope and pray the youngun can play with his team in the state,was crying his eyes out when he seen we had the win. Tough luck to Trousdale,you made us ERARN it, those 2 goal line stands was impressive to say the least. Liked Trousdale before they came and still like um now, Like I've said all along,Hampton ,Oneida and Trousdale, my kinda teams. A big shout out to The Highlanders, heard they earned a little respect and THANKS A TON TO ETOWN,for cheering soooooo hard for all of Carter Co. We should be loud and Proud in Chattahhoghi  Next Saturday.

Happy for you and your son.  We layed it all out their tonight.  Would've been nice if all of us could've went together 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Congratulations Hampton hope you’ll win it all. The better team won Hampton out played and out coached TC. Great adjustments in the 4th Hampton my hats off to you’ll. Hopefully this opens TC coach staff that we need to change out of this wing t offense.  But TC will be back next year with a healthy starting QB don't know how good we will be but we will see. 

Just curious……….

Out coached? Adjustments? It looked like to me both teams did what they have done all year. Nothing unusual by either team. Hampton blocked TC better than TC blocked Hampton. Play calling doesn’t matter as much as kids executing the call no matter the offense. Execution can make any call look good. 

Change from the Wing-T offense? TC has been to the semifinals the last 4 yrs. Why change? If TC blocks a just a little better they win. That has nothing to do with them being in the spread, I-formation or Wing-T. You still have to block in any scheme. I love the spread but  TC doesn’t have the kids to run it. And just because they have speed doesn’t mean they can or should. Or just because a kid can throw the ball doesn’t mean he should be in the shotgun. There is a lot of good passing plays from the Wing-T. TC just hasn’t been able run them. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO,Prouwd to be a Bulldog,Thought we were in trouble when Lyons went down, hope and pray the youngun can play with his team in the state,was crying his eyes out when he seen we had the win. Tough luck to Trousdale,you made us ERARN it, those 2 goal line stands was impressive to say the least. Liked Trousdale before they came and still like um now, Like I've said all along,Hampton ,Oneida and Trousdale, my kinda teams. A big shout out to The Highlanders, heard they earned a little respect and THANKS A TON TO ETOWN,for cheering soooooo hard for all of Carter Co. We should be loud and Proud in Chattahhoghi  Next Saturday.

Happy for you @pujo. Enjoy the moment. Especially with your son playing. There is nothing like seeing your kids succeed in something they love and work so hard at. What number is he by the way? 

14 minutes ago, pujo said:

I will be there cheering for the dogs.

8 minutes ago, FBI said:

Just curious……….

Out coached? Adjustments? It looked like to me both teams did what they have done all year. Nothing unusual by either team. Hampton blocked TC better than TC blocked Hampton. Play calling doesn’t matter as much as kids executing the call no matter the offense. Execution can make any call look good. 

Change from the Wing-T offense? TC has been to the semifinals the last 4 yrs. Why change? If TC blocks a just a little better they win. That has nothing to do with them being in the spread, I-formation or Wing-T. You still have to block in any scheme. I love the spread but  TC doesn’t have the kids to run it. And just because they have speed doesn’t mean they can or should. Or just because a kid can throw the ball doesn’t mean he should be in the shotgun. There is a lot of good passing plays from the Wing-T. TC just hasn’t been able run them. 

It always comes back to fundamentals.  Cloudland ran for 360 yards out of the wildcat.  You can be successful with great fundamentals 

32 minutes ago, pujo said:

Congrats!