South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

21 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I'll come stand directly in front of the visitor stands at 6:10 sharp.  As soon as it hits 6:10, I will turn and wave at the south Pitt faithful.  I'll be in black coveralls with a camo jacket.  I'm not a big dude. Only 5'10 175.  

I got a good day at work should be there by 6 hopefully I can meet a few the SP Coacht posters.

On 11/24/2021 at 8:06 PM, THE KING said:

Yes we are. I'd say the only good team we've beaten is coalfield but we are a hard-nosed bunch and we haven't conceded defeat.  This 28 poster has his reasons for his posts whether he be a troll or not.  I think when a program is winning then you'll have anonymous profiles turn up with rethoric that undermines the team or coaching staff. 

You guys have the Pirates upmost respect. 28 just trying to upset your players that may be told about his posts. I assure you, true Pirates DO NOT feel like this will be anything but a heavy weight fight. 

32 minutes ago, pegleg said:

You guys have the Pirates upmost respect. 28 just trying to upset your players that may be told about his posts. I assure you, true Pirates DO NOT feel like this will be anything but a heavy weight fight. 

Our players don't read the T.  28 is upsetting the pirate faithful more than anyone