South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, reaction said:

Mrs. Reaction is in Kingsport right now. I should tell her to go and stream the game for me :roflol:

Tell her to wear a Cloudland shirt if she does lol

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Need a real good toboggan lol

Got 1 and a hood!

58 minutes ago, powerp said:

I think 57 Huntley, is stronger than Gio. That’s why those two, 75 and 57, are such a force up the middle.

Huntley has played 1000x better since Gio has returned.  It’s almost like he wants to play up to Gio and play better than him.  With those and the emergence of Hunter on defense in the playoffs, they are a force.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Huntley has played 1000x better since Gio has returned.  It’s almost like he wants to play up to Gio and play better than him.  With those and the emergence of Hunter on defense in the playoffs, they are a force.  

Huntley has been huge all year.  Now he's not being doubled as much or triple teamed.  

Final comment:

2 hours before game time. We will see now Pirate nation travels. I remember the last heart breaking time at Greenback I showed up 2 and half hours early before the game and still didn’t get a seat. Safe game to all. Safe travels to all back tonight. Go Pirates. We started the year in Finley only fitting to end it there being 30 minutes away!

19 minutes ago, powerp said:

Final comment:

2 hours before game time. We will see now Pirate nation travels. I remember the last heart breaking time at Greenback I showed up 2 and half hours early before the game and still didn’t get a seat. Safe game to all. Safe travels to all back tonight. Go Pirates. We started the year in Finley only fitting to end it there being 30 minutes away!

Those were fun games!

46 minutes ago, powerp said:

Final comment:

I'm already here

1 hour ago, team69 said:

Have watched Peabody twice and McKenzie once. Saw McKenzie against Chester Co. 2nd game I believe. I'm Sure they are better now cause SP sure is. Watched the Cloudland Coalfield game last night. SP needs to worry about Cloudland but the games I saw with Peabody and McKenzie SP can play with either.

I think SP can play with both Trenton and McKenzie but in the end both of those teams at least 2tds better. I have watched 4 SP games this year and imo both Peabody/ McKenzie are better. Imo the west in 1A is alot stronger than the east this year and has been for the last few years. So. Pitt road to the title is alot easier than that of Peabody/ McKenzie. No disrespect to Gordonsville,Cloudland or Clay County. They are all good teams but the west is just stronger right now. It's just my opinion and I have been wrong before and will be again. Good luck to both So. Pittsburg and Cloudland tonight. 

15 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I think SP can play with both Trenton and McKenzie but in the end both of those teams at least 2tds better. I have watched 4 SP games this year and imo both Peabody/ McKenzie are better. Imo the west in 1A is alot stronger than the east this year and has been for the last few years. So. Pitt road to the title is alot easier than that of Peabody/ McKenzie. No disrespect to Gordonsville,Cloudland or Clay County. They are all good teams but the west is just stronger right now. It's just my opinion and I have been wrong before and will be again. Good luck to both So. Pittsburg and Cloudland tonight. 

West is strong. I think it would be ironic if SP wins tonight and were to somehow win it all. 2020 expected to win it all. 2021 no expectations and compete for it.