Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

5 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

EXACLTY! He's dang good, but I see A LOT of dang good players on the field with him and most help make him look even better! D sure seems to be good enuf to keep him on the field a lot too!

I understand you all are good people, passionate and sociable! Good to hear and maybe get to meet a few of you.

dont be so nice. this is war lol 

2 hours ago, pujo said:

I'm glad it was nothing more than a loss on our record. It actually helped prepare us . Showed us just how hard we had to play to hang with really good football teams. 

I hope you all are able to try and schedule Mitchell next year. Wish that game would of worked out. If Mitchell wins Friday they will be in the State Championship game in 1a. With only 3 conference games finding 7 games will be a challenge. Need at least 2 that you know will be hard to win. 

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

I hope you all are able to try and schedule Mitchell next year. Wish that game would of worked out. If Mitchell wins Friday they will be in the State Championship game in 1a. With only 3 conference games finding 7 games will be a challenge. Need at least 2 that you know will be hard to win. 

Don't think we re schedule until year after next, untelling what happens then. Sure hope Mitchell wins.

Go Dogs! I really enjoyed watching you guys on Facebook last week. I grew up in Jefferson County, 1st class to graduate from Jefferson Co. HS. I love East TN football. I wanted to recommend a couple of good places to eat if anybody is interested.  City Cafe Diner has everything you could want and maybe a little more. 2 locations, 1 is about 6 blocks from Finley Stadium.  And, Bea's Restaurant, great food family style. They bring the food from the kitchen and put it on a lazy susan in the middle of the table. A little drive from Finley but the food is very good. 

13 minutes ago, 1coopdawg said:

Go Dogs! I really enjoyed watching you guys on Facebook last week. I grew up in Jefferson County, 1st class to graduate from Jefferson Co. HS. I love East TN football. I wanted to recommend a couple of good places to eat if anybody is interested.  City Cafe Diner has everything you could want and maybe a little more. 2 locations, 1 is about 6 blocks from Finley Stadium.  And, Bea's Restaurant, great food family style. They bring the food from the kitchen and put it on a lazy susan in the middle of the table. A little drive from Finley but the food is very good. 

Appreciated! I like the sound of the 2nd place myself