Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

On 11/30/2021 at 1:04 PM, GeneralForrest said:

1.Lighten up Francis. No one, including you, can predict that. Is Westviews defense better than Trousdales? We all know they have a stud at QB. 

2. Get pressure on the QB. Contain him between the hash marks like the Titans did to the Ravens in the '19/'20 playoff game. 

3. Sustain drives to keep the WV offense off the field. Shorten the game. 

4. Turnovers, penalties, the unpredictable. 

5. If it becomes a shootout, be the last team to score. Manage timeouts effectively. Keep believing and fighting no matter what. You beat a great team last week and came from behind to do it. Dismissal of the victory (by WV sheep) over Trousdale in the semis is EXTREMELY unwise. 

6. Is Stud focused on the next level. What if he gets hit. Don't freak. I'm not advocating. I'm asking if he takes a lick or two does he start questioning "Why do I wanna risk multiple years under Saban for this?" For the Hampton kids, this the game of their lives. QB for WV immediately moves onto the bigger things. 

You know all this. 

Westview sheep? There is noone with ties to Westview taking this game or any game for granted. They just DONT do that. You won't hear smack talk from these guys. They do their talking on the field. Also, Ty has taken licks since he has been at Westview. The kid is tough and doesn't mind smash mouth football. This ought to be a great football game! GO CHARGERS!!

14 minutes ago, rebfan11986 said:

Westview sheep? There is noone with ties to Westview taking this game or any game for granted. They just DONT do that. You won't hear smack talk from these guys. They do their talking on the field. Also, Ty has taken licks since he has been at Westview. The kid is tough and doesn't mind smash mouth football. This ought to be a great football game! GO CHARGERS!!

I've seen the kid in action, he is just fine with taking a lick and going back to the huddle.

• Like 1