D2 - 2022 thoughts

theawesomebro

On 7/27/2022 at 9:59 AM, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

Word on the street is that the "homegrown" CPA team with no room in the school has yet again made room for a few football players from Pearl Cohn.  Recon they have some real integration to do based on their language on the field directed at athletes not of their color.  I hope to hear of some real improvement in that area.

how bout laborating a lil more on that card Chucky just played....so us outta the know gotta a better feel for the presented landscape

Booger just sayin :bored:

On 8/4/2022 at 9:04 AM, Booger said:

how bout laborating a lil more on that card Chucky just played....so us outta the know gotta a better feel for the presented landscape

With that context you can go watch the halftime interview and post game interview with Dilfer from their regular season match-up that was broadcast on TV 17.

On 8/4/2022 at 9:04 AM, Booger said:

Talk to the kids…CPA continues to be team with the worst language/worst behavior of any team Lipscomb plays all year.  Dismiss it all you want but this comes from the out of state/transfer kids.  They were/are surprised with who CPA claims to be vs who they are.  It may be an LA problem only but it’s shocking to hear some of the stuff.

On 8/5/2022 at 6:59 PM, TTate said:

Talk to the kids…CPA continues to be team with the worst language/worst behavior of any team Lipscomb plays all year.  Dismiss it all you want but this comes from the out of state/transfer kids.  They were/are surprised with who CPA claims to be vs who they are.  It may be an LA problem only but it’s shocking to hear some of the stuff.

That’s so stupid. You’re “shocked” that kids say stuff?? Every team in the state has kids “say stuff” so to be shocked just means you’re either 1) lying or 2) using hyperbole. 
Maybe you should be more concerned about how LA has sold its soul to win at football? As a lifelong Nashville native it’s the most blatant “effort” to go from zero to 100 all in the name of winning. Everyone in the midstate knows what’s going on. Worry about your own image. 

3 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

That’s so stupid. You’re “shocked” that kids say stuff?? Every team in the state has kids “say stuff” so to be shocked just means you’re either 1) lying or 2) using hyperbole. 
Maybe you should be more concerned about how LA has sold its soul to win at football? As a lifelong Nashville native it’s the most blatant “effort” to go from zero to 100 all in the name of winning. Everyone in the midstate knows what’s going on. Worry about your own image. 

can you be more specific about "sold its soul?"  how is what LA has done different from any other school that brought in a new coach and revamped its program?  im honestly curious what is "going on."  thanks

On 8/8/2022 at 3:24 AM, Playerscoach said:

Playerscoach - you are on the clock. 

Tell me what’s going on…..looks like a page right out of the Drew Maddux playbook.  CPA players the worst by far according to the kids…sorry that hurts your feelings.

Sold it’s soul…dern funny coming from the CPA crowd…heck y’all invented creative financing going all the way to the sawyer brown days…yee haw!

1 hour ago, Flea21 said:

Sold it’s soul…dern funny coming from the CPA crowd…heck y’all invented creative financing going all the way to the sawyer brown days…yee haw!

Playerscoach is a DCA guy I think. I am the CPA crowd mostly here. Our kids would say the same type things about LA, but I’m not going to gossip on a message board about such. It seems like the LA crowd would be satisfied with kicking our butts twice last year. 

I look forward to this year’s game or two again. It will definitely be a challenge. 

1 hour ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Playerscoach is a DCA guy I think. I am the CPA crowd mostly here. Our kids would say the same type things about LA, but I’m not going to gossip on a message board about such. It seems like the LA crowd would be satisfied with kicking our butts twice last year. 

I look forward to this year’s game or two again. It will definitely be a challenge. 

this part of the LA crowd is satisfied.  : ) i am sure both teams have some dirt on their side of the street.  

both teams got a lot of reloading to do.  should be fun!