Class A top teams so far

thetruth1

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Trenton answered the question for us. Won by 12 over Bradford.

Yep, Region tournament at Trenton. Interesting matchups. Dresden vs. Trenton and Gleason vs. Greenfield. Nobody better overlook Peabody. They beat a good Bradford team who beat Gleason and lost to Dresden two times by 1. It would also not surprise me to see Gleason pull an upset over Greenfield. It all depends on who makes shots.

8 minutes ago, Chewbaca said:

Yep, Region tournament at Trenton. Interesting matchups. Dresden vs. Trenton and Gleason vs. Greenfield. Nobody better overlook Peabody. They beat a good Bradford team who beat Gleason and lost to Dresden two times by 1. It would also not surprise me to see Gleason pull an upset over Greenfield. It all depends on who makes shots.

Greenfield’s defense is smothering. Winfield face guarded Anderson last time and their defense was just tough. Will be interesting. 

Congrats to The Peabody LadyTide on a Big win over Bradford last night! What an improvement thru the season by this young group of kids! District champs and now onto the Region Semis! Huge accomplishment for this group! Great job by Coach Hart again on getting his group ready and improving throughout the season! Nobody saw this group achieving this much this soon this season, lots of work still to do but gonna be very tough in the next couple years with mostly freshmen and Sophs playing! Again Congrats PHS, keep it going!  

On 2/25/2022 at 11:52 AM, Tennesseepicks said:

Peabody has gotten HOT at the right time!

Trenton has a great team! They are going to be a team to be reckoned with in the future. I believe they have no seniors, like Dresden. Got a feeling we will see these 2 matching up in next few years. The environment was great also, much better atmosphere than at UTM. Wish the air or doors would of been opened, we were packed in like sardines.

36 minutes ago, Chewbaca said:

Trenton has a great team! They are going to be a team to be reckoned with in the future. I believe they have no seniors, like Dresden. Got a feeling we will see these 2 matching up in next few years. The environment was great also, much better atmosphere than at UTM. Wish the air or doors would of been opened, we were packed in like sardines.

I agree!

On 2/21/2022 at 9:58 PM, LetsGoBrandon said:

Congrats to Greenfield on their district championship. I believe they will be representing after regionals & substate and going to the Boro. Darby has good help and they’re playing hard. Seem to be clicking at the right time. 

When I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I almost didn’t post that less than a week ago about my prediction. There’s a lot of parody in that district and has been all season. I’m leaning Gleason over Dresden, but ….I was leaning Greenfield 5 days ago.  What do I know?? Lol

2 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

When I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I almost didn’t post that less than a week ago about my prediction. There’s a lot of parody in that district and has been all season. I’m leaning Gleason over Dresden, but ….I was leaning Greenfield 5 days ago.  What do I know?? Lol

I was wrong too. Greenfield’s defense looked like it was too much for Gleason to handle a couple of weeks ago. But kinda flip flopped tonight and Gleason had the dominant defense and they hit the money shots.