Class A top teams so far

thetruth1

Just now, Khall555 said:

I was thinking that the money would be better at Macon. They can actually choose to play at Macon. Celina has played a Sub-state game there before. I want to go myself but won’t be able to. 

It will be a yawner. Game will be over by halftime but I know it will be a packed house no matter what. I’ll be at the Upperman game. 

On 2/22/2022 at 1:49 PM, GTG901 said:

You have no idea what you talking about. Have you even watched them play. Already beat Perry Co by 15 this yr. Not sure what happened in the loss vs Camden but they also beat Camden by 15 this year. I have seen games all over west and Middle TN this year and I am  telling you they have a good solid team there in Houston Co.

Do I still have no idea what I am talking about??  Last night's game was not even close from the tip.  Final score is not indicative of how the game went.  McKenzie was up by 30 after 3 periods and the starters were pulled where Houston Co. didn't pull any starters.  Good luck at Wayne Co.

1 hour ago, NigCuppy said:

Do I still have no idea what I am talking about??  Last night's game was not even close from the tip.  Final score is not indicative of how the game went.  McKenzie was up by 30 after 3 periods and the starters were pulled where Houston Co. didn't pull any starters.  Good luck at Wayne Co.

Yes- I still stand by my original statement that they are a solid basketball team and I won't be surprised if they make it  to the state tournament. How you took that statement and made it sound like I said HC was the greatest team ever in your head  is beyond me. I don't think they will beat Wayne Co @ home but if they do I won't be surprised either. To give you another example McKenzie beat Huntingdon pretty good twice this yr. but I still consider Huntingdon to be a solid basketball team see where I am coming from hoss.

19 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

What an accomplishment for the girls at RBS and their young coach!  Congratulations!  If Clarkrange can host a substate game RBS should be able to.  

RBS Head Coach was just arrested. 

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/tennessee-high-school-basketball-coach-arrested-for-buying-meth/?utm_source=wkrn_app&utm_medium=social&utm_content=share-link

This is McKenzie's year, they have to be the favorite to win the Gold Ball but they have never been there and that’s a problem, look out for an upset in the first round. North Green has been there and will be tough to beat. Gleason is setup perfect with the draw so my  team to win it all this year is the Gleason Bulldogs. 

Go Bulldogs!

Edited by Greenfieldfan

1 minute ago, Greenfieldfan said:

This is McKenzie's year, they have to be the favorite to win the Gold Ball but they have never been there, look out upset in the first round. North Green has been there and will be tough to beat.

My surprise team to win it all Gleason. Go Bulldogs!

North Green is physical. They seem to always be in good position. They are Turnover prone a little but I agree they are dangerous. We know them very well. Will be interesting.