Liberty Creek

eers

3 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

I believe Green Hill played a full varsity schedule....think they got Republic's games if I'm not mistaken.  Not agreeing or disagreeing....but they are looking good now.

Yeah because Stratford and York Institute are the same as Oakland and Brentwood Academy. Green Hills first year also got manhandled by Goodpasture 42-0 and I'm hearing Liberty Creek has already scheduled Goodpasture

Just now, middletn said:

Yeah because Stratford and York Institute are the same as Oakland and Brentwood Academy. Green Hills first year also got manhandled by Goodpasture 42-0 and I'm hearing Liberty Creek has already scheduled Goodpasture

Also, Wilson Central and Mt. Juliet athletes could go out of zone to Green Hills if they chose. Liberty Creek is the only school in Sumner Co allowing out of zones and it's only 50 per grade. All the neighborhoods zoned for Liberty Creek are brand new neighborhoods with little kids, not high schoolers. The Sumner Co Board of Education is really screwing this one up.