2022 Henry County Patriots

BigRed88

23 hours ago, HCPatriots said:

Good to hear. Curious as to who some of the ones that are bigger and faster?

I don’t wanna call out anyone individually, but there’s several in Jr/Sr classes that have really added some good weight and speed. There’s a ton of leadership coming back and they’re setting the tone. There’s some sophomores that will help this team too. If they can keep the injuries to a minimum I think it could be a special season.

4 hours ago, mmb said:

I don’t wanna call out anyone individually, but there’s several in Jr/Sr classes that have really added some good weight and speed. There’s a ton of leadership coming back and they’re setting the tone. There’s some sophomores that will help this team too. If they can keep the injuries to a minimum I think it could be a special season.

Good to hear. Thanks for the reply. 

• Like 1

Seems to be a lot of talented players on this years team. Everyone made a lot of progress towards the end of last season, and I still believe we should have won the game against Page, but that's irrelevant at this point. I'm excited to see these (soon to be) seniors lead this team. The junior class is really solid as well with some nice pieces that can contribute more this season. I'm probably the most excited to see some of these young gun sophomores get a bit more playing time. Should be an exciting year! Buckle up Patriot fans! 

8 hours ago, SEC1rules said:

How was the 7 on 7 today? Anybody have an update? 

Went 3-0 against Trenton Haywood & Ripley. Scored 22x in 3 games. From all accounts, the passing game was clicking on all cylinders. Scored every drive but one I believe. Defense played really well too. These boys have worked hard on the pass game this winter and it shows

14 minutes ago, mmb said:

Went 3-0 against Trenton Haywood & Ripley. Scored 22x in 3 games. From all accounts, the passing game was clicking on all cylinders. Scored every drive but one I believe. Defense played really well too. These boys have worked hard on the pass game this winter and it shows

What was the score against Haywood? How did the Tomcats look?

4 hours ago, mmb said:

Great news. Those teams have no shortage of athletes.  I hope we air it out this fall. 

1 hour ago, SEC1rules said:

Great news. Those teams have no shortage of athletes.  I hope we air it out this fall. 

From my point of view (which was a beautiful shade tree pretty far from the action) Haywood was the best of our three opponents. Many very nice looking athletes  with speed. QB was pretty good though not spectacular . I didn't get to see any of the lineman work  but saw them later and did they  ever look very big and strong!!

GO BIG RED

1 minute ago, olddevil said:

From my point of view (which was a beautiful shade tree pretty far from the action) Haywood was the best of our three opponents. Many very nice looking athletes  with speed. QB was pretty good though not spectacular . I didn't get to see any of the lineman work  but saw them later and did they  ever look very big and strong!!

GO BIG RED

Sorry. this response was for Chargercat